Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spektrum Trainer Cord How To

Dear All;

I tried to connect 2 Dx6is using a trainer cord. I tried to get the thing to work but it just doesn't work Can someone advise?

Thanks

Don

My dx6is work fine with cable bought from jethobby. Does the slave TX power up when you plug in the cord? What's not working?
    Spektrum Dx6i Mode 2
    GWS Slowstick
    AXN Floater Jet

Comment

the slave Tx must be turned OFF. once you insert the cable, it will turn on by itself. However, the switch on the slave must remain off.

I'm using a normal stereo cable. works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by mike_abs View Post
        the slave Tx must be turned OFF. once you insert the cable, it will turn on by itself. However, the switch on the slave must remain off.

I'm using a normal stereo cable. works fine.
        Dear All;

This is wierd....Let me explain:

I have 2 Dx6is, one in mode one, the other in mode two. I joint them together with the trainer cord. The master (mode one) is ON, the slave (mode two) if OFF. Both have exactly the same settings throughout. I have binded my AR6200 to my Master TX. No matter what I do, the Slave TX isn't able to control the model.

Regds

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Slayer View Post
          Dear All;

This is wierd....Let me explain:

I have 2 Dx6is, one in mode one, the other in mode two. I joint them together with the trainer cord. The master (mode one) is ON, the slave (mode two) if OFF. Both have exactly the same settings throughout. I have binded my AR6200 to my Master TX. No matter what I do, the Slave TX isn't able to control the model.

Regds
          If you leave the mode 1 tx alone 1st. Does the mode 2 Tx able to blind with the Rx?

Comment

Originally posted by jansonfinn View Post
            If you leave the mode 1 tx alone 1st. Does the mode 2 Tx able to blind with the Rx?
            Bro;

Dun understand your qsn...u mean "bind"....I Bind the RX to TX on mode one. Nomatter what I do, only the Mode one TX controls the RX. The mode 2 Tx does NOT control anything.

Comment

Did you depress trainer switch on master tx?
              Spektrum Dx6i Mode 2
              GWS Slowstick
              AXN Floater Jet

Comment

Originally posted by gcw View Post
                Did you depress trainer switch on master tx?
                Press and Don't press also makes no difference....no response whatsoever from the slave. Can anyone give a Step-by-Step guide on how to go about setting this damn controller for buddy box config? This is getting frustrating....I followed the step given by the local hobby shop....I emailed damn spektrum they said need to "wait for their tech support as this is a tech issue...."

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Slayer View Post
                  Bro;

Dun understand your qsn...u mean "bind"....I Bind the RX to TX on mode one. Nomatter what I do, only the Mode one TX controls the RX. The mode 2 Tx does NOT control anything.
                  Sorry, typo, yes I mean bind.

What i meant is leave the 'Master' tx aside. Do not use the Trainer function yet. Solely bind the 'Slave' Tx with the Rx, does it work?

Comment

Working...
                  X