Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GFK 6 Channel Tx and Rx

Hi

Anyone here has any experience with the GFK 6-channel Tx and Rx? Thinking of getting a kite but I also fly planes in school, would it be better to get the GoFlyKite 6-channel Tx and Rx or a Spektrum Dx6i(The main concern I have is the difference in price for the two)

And also, what Spektrum receivers can be used with the Dx6i and what are their differences? (Like AR6200, AR6110, etc)

Thanks in advance!
    Flew!

I don't know about GFK TX.

But the Spektrum DX6i is a good 6-channel computerised 2.4GHz TX that can serve your needs for the long-term in this hobby, especially if you just fly airplanes. The latest versions come with DSMX that supports telemetry if you get a corresponding receiver that has telemetry function.

As for the receivers, have a good read at http://www.spektrumrc.com/DSM/Produc...Receivers.aspx

Mostly you'd make your selection based on number of channels you need... the receivers with "E" attached to the model number indicates that it is configured with its pins at the END.

A cheaper alternative to these receivers, you can also get the "Orange" brand - just make sure it is the DSM2 type. Usually you can buy online, even cheaper.
    ------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Working...
    X