Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

setting for gy502 and 9254

can anyone provide me with some gain values of the above mentioned gyro servo combo on a raptor? I read on runryder that using too much gain(not till wagging, but like when using with 9253 where gain can push to 70%) on the 9254 will kill it prematurely, anyone has this happen yet?

btw, I find that on hh, my 502 can hold, but on normal, the trim is a bit out, can trim it? Will the trim affect hh mode?What is avcs sense and gyro control gain?

sigpic

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
    can anyone provide me with some gain values of the above mentioned gyro servo combo on a raptor? I read on runryder that using too much gain(not till wagging, but like when using with 9253 where gain can push to 70%) on the 9254 will kill it prematurely, anyone has this happen yet?

btw, I find that on hh, my 502 can hold, but on normal, the trim is a bit out, can trim it? Will the trim affect hh mode?What is avcs sense and gyro control gain?
    U shouldn't trim it with the tx trim, but to adjust the push rod to alter the tail pitch.

If possible use 100% gain, the only reason I can think off for a premature demise is they are running 5 cells for their flight pack. The 9254 get very hot running 5 cells.

Comment

hehe...don't use normal lor...buy HH gyro to use HH mah..
      JR 9x
      Raptor 50 SE
      Raptor 90 3D
      Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
      Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
      Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Working...
      X