Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spektrum Repair

hello guys

i have 2 spoilt spektrum receivers, one cannot bind and one aerilon channel not working.

is there any way to send back to repair somewhere like horizon hobby>? USA can support but i not sure ASIA can? or is there some hidden electronic genius somewhere locally taht can repair?

has anyone done it before or do u all just throw away and buy new ones?

CHEERS!

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Bro. try to call Walter Lee (Rotor) , may be he can help you .

Comment

Send back to horizon hobby.

See : http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...=horizon+hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        I always sent to Jethobby for repair I am very sure you will be very happy with the service.

Comment

My experience tells me that LHS will only support the RMA and repairs if the purchase is made from them.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by stickman View Post
            hello guys

i have 2 spoilt spektrum receivers, one cannot bind and one aerilon channel not working.

is there any way to send back to repair somewhere like horizon hobby>? USA can support but i not sure ASIA can? or is there some hidden electronic genius somewhere locally taht can repair?

has anyone done it before or do u all just throw away and buy new ones?

CHEERS!
            bro, send to jethobby, they will settle for u....

Comment

I never had problem with my Spektrum rx even when they have been submerged in water wif power still on. Remove them from the casing, blow dry and its usable again.

BTW, mine are all surface rx which I used in my boats.

Comment

Jett Hobby is one of the retailer company for Horizon Hobby can check of Horizon website. If you bought the receiver within US yes you can sent back to Horizon for repair but not outside US Cheers.

Originally posted by remauled View Post
                My experience tells me that LHS will only support the RMA and repairs if the purchase is made from them.

Comment

Working...
                X