Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a couple of ESCs.

Hello everybody,

I got a Gravel Hound and need an ESC for it. I would like to get the thing from either Winnie or Rotor. Anyone got recommendations? Around $100 would be nice.

Also, any ideas which mini ESC and Rx to get for 1/18 scales? Mainly buggies and trucks.

Again, the operating principle is that they can be found in Rotor or Winnie's....unless there is a super cheap place not run by...un-nice people...:P
    I can haz diving?

Originally posted by nightbreed
    Hello everybody,

I got a Gravel Hound and need an ESC for it. I would like to get the thing from either Winnie or Rotor. Anyone got recommendations? Around $100 would be nice.

Also, any ideas which mini ESC and Rx to get for 1/18 scales? Mainly buggies and trucks.

Again, the operating principle is that they can be found in Rotor or Winnie's....unless there is a super cheap place not run by...un-nice people...:P
    Thot your Gravel Hound comes with ESC?

My favourite ESC for bashing is Futaba MCR330. Cheap and good. Can handle up to 13T motors. Reversible. Small enough footprint to be used in your 1/18 scale. Best of all it's less than $90 from Winnie!
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Hello everybody,

Winnie sell this

MC330CR

I think its good enuff at $90
      Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
      Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
      Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

Originally posted by sspp
        Winnie sell this

MC330CR

Wah......same thots...
        For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by sspp
          Winnie sell this

MC330CR

Hi sspp,
          May I know where to find Winnie? Thinking of going into Buggy.
          Thank you in advance.
          Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
            Thot your Gravel Hound comes with ESC?

My favourite ESC for bashing is Futaba MCR330. Cheap and good. Can handle up to 13T motors. Reversible. Small enough footprint to be used in your 1/18 scale. Best of all it's less than $90 from Winnie!
            It does come with ESC. But glitching. Anyway, since I would be getting ESC in future, might as well try a few out. Thanks to you and sspp for the same suggestion!
            I can haz diving?

Comment

Oh, yah. The thing is compatible with Hitec Tx? And the wires are all soldered there already? Basically PnP?
              I can haz diving?

Comment

And the wires are all soldered there already? Basically PnP?
                Ok, this part no need to answer. I got it.
                I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter
                  Hi sspp,
                  May I know where to find Winnie? Thinking of going into Buggy.
                  Thank you in advance.
                  S'wan Model & Trading
                  150 Orchard Rd #02-40 Orchard Plaza
                  Tel : 6732 5227

Comment

Oh, yah. The thing is compatible with Hitec Tx? And the wires are all soldered there already? Basically PnP?
                    all ESC are compatible with any brand of TX/RX

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
                      Wah......same thots...
                      cheap and good mah

Comment

It does come with ESC. But glitching. Anyway, since I would be getting ESC in future, might as well try a few out. Thanks to you and sspp for the same suggestion!
                        OK...glitching does not necessarily means the ESC's the problem. Try moving the ESC away from the receiver and motor. Try to separate the ESC wires from the Rx first.

Comment

The chassis for the Gravel Hound not very spacious. Jamming wires all over. Need to take course in Space Management for RC Car Chassis 101. :na
                          I can haz diving?

Comment

The chassis for the Gravel Hound not very spacious. Jamming wires all over. Need to take course in Space Management for RC Car Chassis 101. :na
                            Wires no need much space unless you use AWG4 wires. Just run them apart.

Comment

Hmm. After taking apart and putting back the Hound, I realised I forgot to install new ESC....

I should do these things when I not so tired. Forgetful.
                              I can haz diving?

Comment

Working...
                              X