Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DX6i user please help!!

Hi, My roller on the tx got stuck!!!!!
    Meaning can roll from left to right but can't press down..
    Anything I can do to make it back to normal??
    Thanks!!!

The only way is for you to open up the controller and then tell us what really happened. Guessing won't help here. But I would give my most logical clue that the push-to-contact switch that is mounted beneath the roller is faulty.

Did you manage to feel the "click" when you press the roller or it had went soft and not tactile anymore ?

If you feel the tactile "click" but get no response, it could be a faulty switch or wiring contact / broken wire issue.

either way, if there is no tactile, it could meant a broken switch or a broken plastic piece on the roller, thus it did not make contact with the switch anymore..

Try see if you can figure out what happened. Else you probably need some guys here to help you troubleshoot..
    I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
      The only way is for you to open up the controller and then tell us what really happened. Guessing won't help here. But I would give my most logical clue that the push-to-contact switch that is mounted beneath the roller is faulty.

Did you manage to feel the "click" when you press the roller or it had went soft and not tactile anymore ?

If you feel the tactile "click" but get no response, it could be a faulty switch or wiring contact / broken wire issue.

either way, if there is no tactile, it could meant a broken switch or a broken plastic piece on the roller, thus it did not make contact with the switch anymore..

Try see if you can figure out what happened. Else you probably need some guys here to help you troubleshoot..
      Hi.. Thanks for the reply. I'm still able to select any input just that the click "feel" is gone. so i don't think it's a broken wire. I'm just started flying and afraid to open up the tx and mess it..

Thanks!

Comment

If it is still working, except the clicking feeling , I think its OK.
        I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Working...
        X