Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HobbyKing 6-Channel Tx Programming

Hi guys,

Well, I guess I dug my own shit hole on this, but I need a bit of help.

Bought this Tx a few weeks ago and worked perfectly for my 3-channel and 4-channel planes . The program I am using now (not t6config; can't gert that to run on my laptop for some reason) works fine for programming the mixing and throws for the 1st 4 channels.

Now here comes the problem. I wanted to install landing gears and flaps in my plane, but am having trouble programming my ch-5 and ch-6.

Anyone can help me on this please?
    Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

err.... anyone? please?
    Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Comment

Bro, I think you'll get better response from the HK forum as there are more people using this Tx there !

Good luck !
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Haha... Ya hor... lol!! But well, I'm just trying my luck liao.... At least got physical place to go to in case instructions online unclear...

Comment

The Solution!!!!

Hi guys,

After weeks of searching, finally figured out how to program the channel 5 and 6 switches.

So, whoever has any problems may come find me liao!

J/k j/k...

Anyway, here's a simple guide.

All you need to do is to go to the mixer and mix the channel with either the variable (A for the right side and B for the left side). Then, set the activation to whichever switch you want (A for the right side and B for the left side). Set your variable switch to the max and you're done with configuring the switch for either landing gears or employing your static flaps.

The beautiful thing is that you can adjust your flaps by adjusting the variable dial on the tx. The downside, however, is that if you're using a elevon-mix plane, you kinda used up the 3 slots designated for mixing (yes, there's only 3 programmable mix on Turborix). This effectively makes your 6-channel Tx and 5-Channel one, as you cant use the 2 channels without mixing it with the variable and making it switch activated.

So, in a nutshell, it's still a PITA to programme, and I miss my Spektrum.

Hope this is helpful for all the HK Tx users. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X