Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPECTRA 2.4 AFHSS 2.4Ghz RF Module compatibility

Since rotor is selling it now...

Just wondering if anyone has any review on this module from hitec, wondering if it is usable on Futaba 10CHP series. Performance wise? Telemetric function works on futaba controller.. or just on its Aurora transmitter only.

Quick link:
    http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail.asp?prodid={C3E8FCBF-3DE6-41F0-9A61-C3CF72043697}&pn=1
    ------------------
    Capturing light and storing them as a offline memory in the form of a photograph.

FFF:
    Raptor 90 3D (Crashes 1)
    OS 91HZ
    RJX 90sz Muffler
    HC3-SX
    Align D610 Cyclic and Throttle
    Align D650 Tail
    GVR-7020 Gryphon Extreme Regulator
    Futaba R6108SB

TT X50 TT Ed.
    RedLine RL-56H + Funtech B320 FAI Muffler
    Align D610 Cyclic
    Spartan Quark + Align D650

Crashed:
    Raptor 50 SE
    Powered by: Nitro Magic 20%

The telemetry should be only for Aurora 9....because Aurora 9 has the extra screen to display it.

Do remember that, to have full telemetry function, not only u need Aurora 9, u also need the "telemetry station" (can't remember the correct name) installed in your aircraft before u can use all the functions like fuel measurement and etc.

That "telemetry station" is to connect to the RX's "data" port. I think Hitec haven't release it yet...but hope it release as soon as possible.

Just by using Aurora 9, u can only read back the RX's battery voltage and give u warning sound when it fall to certain level. The level is fixed based on the RX battery voltage. I can only change (customize) to different level by using Hitec HPP-22 programmer (not sure release already or not)

SH

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

In short, the telemetry information will not be available on non-aurora transmitter.

How about module compatibility with Futaba controllers? Reason being is their receiver is quite affordable and the branding is strong. Technically, being a big brand, i do expect it to be of a better quality compared to some other smaller unknown brands out there.
      ------------------
      Capturing light and storing them as a offline memory in the form of a photograph.

FFF:
      Raptor 90 3D (Crashes 1)
      OS 91HZ
      RJX 90sz Muffler
      HC3-SX
      Align D610 Cyclic and Throttle
      Align D650 Tail
      GVR-7020 Gryphon Extreme Regulator
      Futaba R6108SB

TT X50 TT Ed.
      RedLine RL-56H + Funtech B320 FAI Muffler
      Align D610 Cyclic