Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with TX problem

Hi all,I think I fried my futaba 6txas tx when I wrongly connected the lipo batt in reverse.I only realised my mistake when smoke started coming out.Now,when I switch it on,the lcd display is working but the receiver is not getting any signal from the tx.Can someone help with repair or diagnostics?

Thanks in advance.

IMHO, the TX is RIP already... Sorry, bro.

Normally, any wrong connection will be followed by a peculiar smell, as the electronic components inside get toasted by excessive voltage in the wrong polarity, followed by smoke a little while later. If your nose is sensitive and you "rescue" the TX at the "smell" stage, it might be saved. When smoke appears

There's a saying that all electronic devices operate on smoke. Once the smoke comes out... the device doesn't work anymore.
    ------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
      IMHO, the TX is RIP already... Sorry, bro.

Normally, any wrong connection will be followed by a peculiar smell, as the electronic components inside get toasted by excessive voltage in the wrong polarity, followed by smoke a little while later. If your nose is sensitive and you "rescue" the TX at the "smell" stage, it might be saved. When smoke appears

There's a saying that all electronic devices operate on smoke. Once the smoke comes out... the device doesn't work anymore.

Comment

Maybe SHS can repair it. Why not you bring it down to fook hai for them to check?

Comment

Working...
        X