Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4mm aint good for my boat!!!

Ran my 42" boat tis morning using my brand new Flightmax 5000mah 40C 10S lipo which came with 4mm plugs. She ran great and I aint pushing her yet, cos there were other pond users ard. After less than 2mins, thats it. The connectors gave way.

Back to my tried n tested 5.5mm plugs!!!

Attached eagletree graph and pics.

hot sia.......

ur really testing the limits of the 4mms.

Comment

If I am able to full throttle, it will be drawing 180A constant!!! 4mm plugs are not enough to handle my boat's current.

Comment

Hmm, what wires are you using? It can take 180A?

Comment

Did the soldering melt? How's the cell? I have been getting bad cell from HC. Few run and the volt goes flat

Comment

Originally posted by zxyong View Post
            Hmm, what wires are you using? It can take 180A?
            I am using these wires, very very thick. 6 or 8AWG. It reads 8mm on my vernier.

Comment

Originally posted by skyblueblue View Post
              Did the soldering melt? How's the cell? I have been getting bad cell from HC. Few run and the volt goes flat
              Yup, solder melted thatz why it was disconnected abruptly in the graph. I use fishing rod to bring the boat back to the amazement of the other pond users.

The cells are still good. 1st run only.

They are better than my TP which are 30C, also brand new. I send in my old pack and top up to get the brand new pack which was delivered my Singpost on Christmas Day!!! I'm shocked by their service.

Comment

Working...
              X