Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JR DSX9 2.4GHz Problems

First of all,while trying to charge my Tx the charger alarm came on with open cct msg.Disconnected the connector from the charger & tried to power up Tx, no power.Opened up the Tx casing & found fuse blown.No prob,I replaced the fuse.Managed to power up,everything went well until I powered down the Tx.Multiple single black lines on the screen was observed for 5 secs.
    Re-powered & de-powered,now everything went normal.

Problem didn't stop there.I realised that when switching to another stored plane/heli settings,after de-powering & re-powering Tx the last settings were not stored & instead it defaulted to another stored settings(plane). And whatever I adjusted on the plane/heli settings,Tx will not store the latest changes I made.It'll go back to the previous settings.

Anybody experienced this phenomena?Any where I can send the Tx for repair?Whats the lead time to get the Tx back?Appreciate ur kind advise.Cheers!

Originally posted by e36coupe View Post
    First of all,while trying to charge my Tx the charger alarm came on with open cct msg.Disconnected the connector from the charger & tried to power up Tx, no power.Opened up the Tx casing & found fuse blown.No prob,I replaced the fuse.Managed to power up,everything went well until I powered down the Tx.Multiple single black lines on the screen was observed for 5 secs.
    Re-powered & de-powered,now everything went normal.

Problem didn't stop there.I realised that when switching to another stored plane/heli settings,after de-powering & re-powering Tx the last settings were not stored & instead it defaulted to another stored settings(plane). And whatever I adjusted on the plane/heli settings,Tx will not store the latest changes I made.It'll go back to the previous settings.

Anybody experienced this phenomena?Any where I can send the Tx for repair?Whats the lead time to get the Tx back?Appreciate ur kind advise.Cheers!
    Dude, send it back for servicing or exchange, dun fly with that TX. Quite risky!

First place to go is where you bought it from, get them to help you send back. How long you got it?
    Stop looking for a gyro in my plane, they are all in the head.

Comment

Using a DSX9, no such problems. I am assuming you are using the battery that comes with the TX.

If you TX is new, bring it back to the shop. When you bought it from the shop, did you test it on the spot?

Comment

Originally posted by edmond22 View Post
        Dude, send it back for servicing or exchange, dun fly with that TX. Quite risky!

First place to go is where you bought it from, get them to help you send back. How long you got it?
        Got it about 2 yrs ago.Yeah maybe i'll send it back for repair.Is it local or overseas repair?

Comment

Originally posted by genexis View Post
          Using a DSX9, no such problems. I am assuming you are using the battery that comes with the TX.

If you TX is new, bring it back to the shop. When you bought it from the shop, did you test it on the spot?
          yup I'm using the stock batt.

Comment

Working...
          X