Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AM Tx - I got 3.

And they all seem to be glitchy. Meaning, my steering servos on my buggies always twitch at low speeds but sort of clear up at top speed.

So, I guess I need to get an FM Tx...unless this is not the cause of the twitching. In any case, I don't know if I should spend loads or little on one. I am currently driving 1/10, 1/18 and 1/24 scale buggies/cars. Based purely on aesthetics (I have no knowledge of Tx...:P), I like Futaba and Hitec Tx.

Also, I guess it's possible to have one Tx for all my cars, but is it smart? Can those programmable Tx be used for a case like this?

And we come to budget. I guess $200-250 won't kill.

Thank you for your time.
    I can haz diving?

Futaba 2PL or KOPROPO EX-5

Comment

Ok, I just got a Hitec Aggressor CRX. In US (and probably other parts of the world), they use either the 27MHz or 75MHz frequencies. What about us in S'pore? The crystal that came with the Tx and Rx are labelled 40.765.

I ask only because in US, they can get a module to synthesise something like 30 frequencies in the 75MHz range. "The CRX also accepts Hitec's Spectra Module, which can synthesize all 30 75MHz transmitter frequencies."

So anyway, I was told I can also get a module to do the same thing in S'pore. I just want to know what freq this module synthesises.

Thank you.
      I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed
        Ok, I just got a Hitec Aggressor CRX. In US (and probably other parts of the world), they use either the 27MHz or 75MHz frequencies. What about us in S'pore? The crystal that came with the Tx and Rx are labelled 40.765.

I ask only because in US, they can get a module to synthesise something like 30 frequencies in the 75MHz range. "The CRX also accepts Hitec's Spectra Module, which can synthesize all 30 75MHz transmitter frequencies."

So anyway, I was told I can also get a module to do the same thing in S'pore. I just want to know what freq this module synthesises.

Thank you.
        Shoot! You ask a question at 9.30pm and already got your solution at 10.20pm! That's not much time for ppl to answer right?

I was about to suggest the Sanwa MX-3S, the synthesized set where you dun need any crystal at all. Also, the Aggressor also has a synthesized (Spectra) version. Nvm....
        For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Here's something about the Spectra module . Didn't see any spectra receivers though. It means you don't have to use Tx xtal for the particular band, lets say 75mHz. Just tune the Spectra to the Rx frequency and you can go zoom-zoom.
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
            Shoot! You ask a question at 9.30pm and already got your solution at 10.20pm! That's not much time for ppl to answer right?

I was about to suggest the Sanwa MX-3S, the synthesized set where you dun need any crystal at all. Also, the Aggressor also has a synthesized (Spectra) version. Nvm....

Heheh, yah. When I gian, I am verry impatient. :P Anyway, just to make my life better/more miserable, how much the MX3?

"Just tune the Spectra to the Rx frequency and you can go zoom-zoom."
            You mean vroom vroom. And thanks for the link.
            I can haz diving?

Comment

Heheh, yah. When I gian, I am verry impatient. :P Anyway, just to make my life better/more miserable, how much the MX3?

"Just tune the Spectra to the Rx frequency and you can go zoom-zoom."
              You mean vroom vroom. And thanks for the link.
              Think the MX-3S is about $280. You get a synthesized Tx and Rx and 2 standard servoes.

Comment

$280!? Crap. I got to fork out another $100+ for the module (on top of the $286 i spent on the Tx). Moral? More patience, less impulsiveness.
                I can haz diving?

Comment

$280!? Crap. I got to fork out another $100+ for the module (on top of the $286 i spent on the Tx). Moral? More patience, less impulsiveness.
                  Wah...u the man!

Comment

no its not 280, its 250 from winnie.
                    Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
                    Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
                    Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

Hmm. Different places have different cheaper stuff. It's difficult to run around getting cheaper stuff from all over. I think better to stick with one guy and hope the cheaper stuff balances out the more expensive stuff.
                      I can haz diving?

Comment

Hmm. Different places have different cheaper stuff. It's difficult to run around getting cheaper stuff from all over. I think better to stick with one guy and hope the cheaper stuff balances out the more expensive stuff.
                        No, the best is NOT to hurry. Hahahahahaha......most probably someone will be able to furnish you the place to get them.

Comment

Heheh. Easier said than done. I got PDD (Patience Deficit Disorder), compounded by COP (Compulsive Obsessive Purchasing). Often leading to RSP (Regretted Stupid Purchases). Hopefully not Terminal. But better than NMIBOWOBLOM (No Money In Bank Or Worse Owe Bank Lots Of Money). :na
                          I can haz diving?

Comment

Heheh. Easier said than done. I got PDD (Patience Deficit Disorder), compounded by COP (Compulsive Obsessive Purchasing). Often leading to RSP (Regretted Stupid Purchases). Hopefully not Terminal. But better than NMIBOWOBLOM (No Money In Bank Or Worse Owe Bank Lots Of Money). :na
                            Wah...too many shortforms liow.

Comment

Working...
                            X