Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Rx should i go for???

i am having some problems choosing the right Rx for my plane- Mythos
    http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/electric_models_FOAM.htm (scroll down)

I have searched up a few rx's AR6300 Dsm2 spektrum RX, AR6250, AR 6110.

From my research i came across the fact that some Rx are not full range. Therefore i need some professional advice from you guys. Btw u am using the Spektrum 7 channel Tx. If possible can you suggest a batt too for the plane???
    Will be appreciated....

Thnx alot guys
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

bro,

try get a lipo bat that is recommended which is from 500mah to 800mah. .if you try to fly outdoor and have abit of wind try using the heavier 2s lipo which is from 800mah to 1000mah lipo battery to max your recommended flying weight but if you want to fly indoors or no wind and you want to be as light as possible try to go to 500mah to 650mah 2s lipo battery. .

for the rx. .i wouldnt recommend you any of those coz i havent used them but try to get the lightest one as much as possible for you to be able to conserve weight and if your not using the rx to a different plane like gas where you can go very far due to size and power so full range would be a luxury

Comment

I would ignore the fact that some of those RX are not long range

Read here

In the above test the AR6100 was good at 1.7 miles!

I plan on using a 'short range' receiver on my Flasher500 heli (the 6100). Plenty of people doing the same I see, doing a search on the internet.

Thunder Tiger Mini Titan V2
      DX7 radio

Comment

Working...
      X