Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frisky 2.4GHz V8FF-1 8ch system from Skyhobbies

Me going to purchuse it for my problem with 72Mhz Beam and change out the rx to Frisky onto my RJX50.
    looking at the specification, is good.
    will be testing out .
    JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
    Me going to purchuse it for my problem with 72Mhz Beam and change out the rx to Frisky onto my RJX50.
    looking at the specification, is good.
    will be testing out .
    Bro: pls keep on update for us !

Comment

so far 10 flights on my beam without any issue. i do not have any equipment to test it out. to me , i am happy with it.
      not sure is it me or Frisky. i feel it is faster respond then my XPS module.
      don flame me ok

Comment

It actually works very well, I too found the reaction speed to be excellent, feels very natural when flying from mild to wild speeds. A friend of mine has been testing the module and it has done very well so far, cant say too much yet but I have been flying it in every model up to 1700w so far and really happy.

Comment

Just to keep you informed that the FRSKY Micro 4-Channel Receivers (2.4Ghz ACCST) will be coming next week - prefectly good for Foamies planes / kits / RC Cars with published range of 500 meters.

The new 4 Channel 2.4GHZ Receiver will bind with any FRSKY modules.

Also we have catered for new JR Module cover design to allow the 5db Antenna to be installed at the top instead of the back. Details to follow soon...

Derrick

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
          200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
          2 Blocks away from KEYPOINT, Nearest MRT - Lavender MRT, ICA building side
          Tel : +65 6293 3968
          Official You Tube Channel
          FACEBOOK :

Comment

very good reviews from this site :

Comment

Originally posted by SKYHOBBIES View Post
              Just to keep you informed that the FRSKY Micro 4-Channel Receivers (2.4Ghz ACCST) will be coming next week - prefectly good for Foamies planes / kits / RC Cars with published range of 500 meters.

The new 4 Channel 2.4GHZ Receiver will bind with any FRSKY modules.

Also we have catered for new JR Module cover design to allow the 5db Antenna to be installed at the top instead of the back. Details to follow soon...

Derrick
              Hello Derrick,
              how is it the JR module cover ? will it be free upgrade

Comment

Yes sir, it will be a free new casing-upgrade for everybody.
                Just bring your module down and it will be upgraded to a new case on the spot.

NOTE: ONLY FOR JR Modules V8JT
                The Futaba/Hitec ones remains the same due to HITEC Optic6 reverse mounting which requires the Antenna to rotate 180deg back-up.

The new casing is so much better now...

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                200, Jalan Sultan, #02-36A, Textile Centre, Singapore 199018. (along Jalan Sultan)
                FACEBOOK :

Comment

is there any additional latency from using these modules on my 9x2?
                  For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by SKYHOBBIES View Post
                    Yes sir, it will be a free new casing-upgrade for everybody.
                    Just bring your module down and it will be upgraded to a new case on the spot.

NOTE: ONLY FOR JR Modules V8JT
                    The Futaba/Hitec ones remains the same due to HITEC Optic6 reverse mounting which requires the Antenna to rotate 180deg back-up.

The new casing is so much better now...

thanks for the support. wait for me to come back from Seoul

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl View Post
                      is there any additional latency from using these modules on my 9x2?
                      There is no such thing as "Additional" latency as these modules do not ride on your existing module. When you remove your old module and replace the new module, it will have another set of latency from the new module. Every Module (despite of brands) has it's own limitation of latency.

In this case for FRSKY, the maximum latency for the V8 is maximum 22ms based on lab test...

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                      FACEBOOK :

Comment

thanks for upgrading

Comment

Originally posted by mh3400 View Post
                          thanks for upgrading
                          you are welcome my friend!

We will have stocks for original spare replacement module antennas soon in about 8-10 days... Both 2db and 5dbs!

Best regards
                          Derrick

SKY HOBBIES SINGAPORE
                          FACEBOOK :

Comment

Working...
                          X