Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imax 9X Transmitter

Hey guys,

Anyone used this one before? I'm looking for a Tx which gives me more options on "blings" and "boomz" for my scratch builds, cause currently I'm still on a dx5e. I mean, as a plane flyer, I realize I wont use all the channels; but I'm curious on this one. Comments? Feedback? Good? Decent?
    Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

I am also tempted with this cheap tx..

Try this link:

Discuss anything about RC electronics - Tx, Rx, Servo, ESC, BEC, FBL, NAV, Wire, Connector, Camera etc.

You can download the Manual here: http://www.skyrc.us/pdf/imax9x.pdf

Comment

im gonna that too...gonna use it for heli..even my SIR ask me get tat.its reliable.

Comment

Hey guys, Aerial doesn't carry the imax tx anymore. Looks like we have to purchase online. Doubt can find one, though.
        Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train humans to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Comment

try this. its looks 99.9999999 percent same as imax 9ch.

Comment

Originally posted by harvin View Post
            http://cgi.ebay.com/FlySky-FS-TH9X-2...#ht_2925wt_950

try this. its looks 99.9999999 percent same as imax 9ch.
            Yup, think it is. But with a USD 100 shipping price... It's daylight robbery! LOL...

Comment

haha yeah!!! .. can try other sites in US....

Comment

...Kobbycity got it back in stock, lah ! ...look under Turnigy 9X
                Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by fudge2k85 View Post
                  Hey guys,

Anyone used this one before? I'm looking for a Tx which gives me more options on "blings" and "boomz" for my scratch builds, cause currently I'm still on a dx5e. I mean, as a plane flyer, I realize I wont use all the channels; but I'm curious on this one. Comments? Feedback? Good? Decent?
                  Just get set at Aerial , Find out good and cheap . other set one Japanese uncle buy it with Assan 2.4

Comment

Working...
                  X