Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help needed to set up with 2.4

Hi guys,

I just bought a spectrum 2.4 module.. for JR9Xii..

hope someone can give me a step by step guide to setting it up...

I've read the manual.. i tried to bind the thing.. but when i power the RX.. it didn't light up as it should.. so..

do i need to start from scratch... from servo reverse to swash travel to zero pitch mid stick and things like this..

thanks
    quest
    Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
    Avant Aurora (E1)
    Avant Aurora (E2)
    Mcp X
    GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS
    JR RS77s 72MHz synthesizer $100
    will give the buyer 2 unit of electron 6 with 72.810 pin free

hey u used a receiver pack for your rx?

did u plug the pack the opposite way into ur rx?

meaning u turn the jst plug 180 degress and plug it into ur receiver...

Comment

Where to get the module for 9xII ? Looking for one too. Thanks
      Scratch building is more than cutting balsa wood and gluing them. Its a complex process that will test even the most resilient of people

Comment

thanks.. maybe.. i suspect the batt is weak... I'm using 4 of those energizer batt.. that i've been using for more than a year...

Originally posted by Niven View Post
        hey u used a receiver pack for your rx?

did u plug the pack the opposite way into ur rx?

meaning u turn the jst plug 180 degress and plug it into ur receiver...
        Life is not the amount of breath you take, it's the moment that take your breath away
        Avant Aurora (E1)
        Avant Aurora (E2)
        Mcp X
        GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS

Comment

Originally posted by remotemadness View Post
          thanks.. maybe.. i suspect the batt is weak... I'm using 4 of those energizer batt.. that i've been using for more than a year...
          haha... i also used rx pack to configure when i 1st started out on my 6110e....

keep on trying but the light signal always different... servo can move... but when i plug in and out the battery pack... it always restart... i also very tiki that kind... always wan to die die solve myself first b4 asking... in the end after around 4-5hours(went to net search manual... read forum... do settings on the tx)... finally decided to reverse all the servo/motor/battery plug onto the receiver...

voila... it started working ... wah i couldn't sleep that nite larhx... so bothered abt wat a bozo i was... plug in the jst totally the wrong direction also dunno... anyway the manual also nv say.... maybe i was luckier on my first tx... first time into hobby plug in can use le... can be considered "plug-and-play"...then change to spektrum kena stuck... haha...

i really lyk this forum... gt experience i will try to comment... i really appreciated those helps i gt from pm-ing people... and those help i gt from fun-fly... juz started out on this hobby only and i found so many helpful people willing to lend me their helping hand... wat a wonderful hobby this is =)))

Comment

hi..

I read the instruction again.. and found my answer..

thanks for all your help..

I plug in the wrong port... and forgot about the binding plug...

Now its binded..

cheers
            quester
            Avant Aurora (E1)
            Avant Aurora (E2)
            Mcp X
            GAUI X5

LOGO 550SX

WTS

Comment

Working...
            X