Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spektrum DX6i Service Bulletin on trainer jack problem

For all the bros using DX6i, there's a service bulletin issued on 16 Oct 2009 with regards to the trainer jack problem. Refer to here for the detailed info.

Thanks for the info.

Will check my unit.

Comment

DX6i trainer jack - service bulletin

If your DX6i transmitter has the codes HA906X and HA907X, you can send your TX to be checked at JPL Model in Singapore.

If your unit is found to have the faulty jack, we will service and replace it for free.

Contact info [here]

Regards, JPL Model PL

Comment

Originally posted by prawntoe View Post
        If your DX6i transmitter has the codes HA906X and HA907X, you can send your TX to be checked at JPL Model in Singapore.

If your unit is found to have the faulty jack, we will service and replace it for free.

Contact info [here]

Regards, JPL Model PL

I wish to complain about the quality of the Dx6i and hope you can do something about it. The fragile little plastic tabs for trimming breaks easily causing the inability to trim.

Comment

Originally posted by prawntoe View Post

Contact info [here]

Regards, JPL Model PL
          Hi Prawntoe

My DX6i not on that batch but when connected the simulator cable to trainer port there is a plastic burning smell came out from Tx. I bought my Tx as 2nd hand and dont have receipt so can I send my Tx for checking and is there any fee for it?
          Plane:
          - UM Sparrowhawk
          - UM J-3 V.3
          - UM PT-19
          - UM Spacewalker
          - UM Porter
          - UM Extra-300

Comment

Originally posted by buratino View Post
            Hi Prawntoe

My DX6i not on that batch but when connected the simulator cable to trainer port there is a plastic burning smell came out from Tx. I bought my Tx as 2nd hand and dont have receipt so can I send my Tx for checking and is there any fee for it?
            We posted this on our blog recently [here]

Re your issue, no problem pls send it in and I'll check it for you.

Comment

Thank you !!!

I would like to thank you Prawntoe and Playmorehobby for a GREAT customer service on this!!!
              Plane:
              - UM Sparrowhawk
              - UM J-3 V.3
              - UM PT-19
              - UM Spacewalker
              - UM Porter
              - UM Extra-300

Comment

Working...
              X