Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JR Propo DSX7 Version Check

Hi.

How to check for the version for the above Tx? (besides the seller claiming so)

Read that version 3 has countdown timer, besides that any more differences?

Thanks!

juz check w/e gt timer means its v3 le... coz nw gt no v4 so comfirm tat is v3...

Comment

oh ya... v3 meaning it is dsm2...which comes with rd 721...

if its dsmj....it will come with rd 731... of which comes with timer for the dsmj version...

Comment

Originally posted by Niven View Post
        juz check w/e gt timer means its v3 le... coz nw gt no v4 so comfirm tat is v3...
        I am trying to get from overseas. Its a shop, tried emailing them but they got no idea too.

Is there any way to check from the serial number?

Thanks!

Comment

dun need get serial... juz ask them what receiver they giving you....

rd 731 = dsmj

rd721 = dsm2

v3 = intergrated timer on dsm2

overseas website some got problem de larhx.... one i ordered... kns they out of stock... so i request immediate refund to my cc...

another i ordered... kns they tell me only left rd731... wth... again request immediate refund if not i go paypal resolution centre....

2 purchase wasted me 3 weeks and 600 usd stuck there... but now resolve le larhx... you pm me the website u wan to buy from i see w/e it concides with me anot...

for dsx7...i think buy local sua larhx if u wan v3... wth they ship here later kena rd731 or v2 u sure stunt de... no point saving that $100sgd after that 2 wth experience recently...

Comment

sorry for so many wth... haha... coz this experience reli left my speechless... but many of the overseas website are reli good.... reputable de... getting 600usd stuck reli sux... somemore cc nid interest...

Comment

Originally posted by Niven View Post
              sorry for so many wth... haha... coz this experience reli left my speechless... but many of the overseas website are reli good.... reputable de... getting 600usd stuck reli sux... somemore cc nid interest...
              PM you!

Comment

Originally posted by leowster View Post
                PM you!
                replied... hahas... sorry was watching tv...

Comment

Working...
                X