Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing backlight on JR DSX9

Hi guys,

Wondering if anybody does installation of backlight for the screen for DXS9? I intend to get my installed if the cost is not too much.... If theres anyone out there that provides this service, kindly list it here as I believe there are many more forumers who like me would like to have the backlight..

Thanks
    Thunder Tiger 50 Titan SE
    YS 56SR wif Hatori muffler
    Align DS610 for cyclics
    JR770T + JR8900G
    JR DSX9

Mikado Logo 400SE
    Savox BSM 1650KV + CC85HV
    MKS9660 for cyclics
    Mini Vbar 5.2 Pro + BLS251
    JR DSX9

I know an expert who can do that

Will let him know and see if he response
    [I][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]Radio Control Sports Pte Ltd[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[url]http://www.radiocontrol-sports.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/RadioControlSports[/url][/B]

Comment

anybody?
      Align DS610 for cyclics
      JR770T + JR8900G
      JR DSX9

Mikado Logo 400SE
      MKS9660 for cyclics
      JR DSX9

Comment

Ber, as smsed, this is the link.
        Video of top RC heli pilot Lukas Riva captured using a mobile phone during an online session using the Phoenix RC simulator.

Faster be poisoned, RCS sells it. Just note the connector type when you buying. Last time when I bought from hobbyshack was over S$240, now its way cheaper!

Ken, does your ship accept NETS and VISA/Master now?

Comment

DIY LCD Backlight: This simple method lets you make LCD backlight of any color and size to bring new look to an old device.

if you like the challenges

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
          Robotis Bioloid
          Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post
            Video of top RC heli pilot Lukas Riva captured using a mobile phone during an online session using the Phoenix RC simulator.

Faster be poisoned, RCS sells it. Just note the connector type when you buying. Last time when I bought from hobbyshack was over S$240, now its way cheaper!

Just got a set of the Phoenix and a MPX connect from NTC. Apparently the connector does not work Guess I'll need to hunt for another TX, perhaps an Optic6 or DX6 ... or better still my favourite looking JR3810 vintage TX!

Anyway great to know RCS now has NETS! Really saves lots of walking to ATM!

Comment

Ops... I mean Phoenix Sim from RCS and the 'uncompatible' MPX connector from NTC

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun View Post

always poisoning me.....

Been reading alot of good reviews about Phoenix, maybe its really time to change.. The web says that models are free to download, true?

And can it work with DSX9, windows Vista? Any Mac version available?
                Align DS610 for cyclics
                JR770T + JR8900G
                JR DSX9

Mikado Logo 400SE
                MKS9660 for cyclics
                JR DSX9

Comment

Mac I"m not sure.. think can't. Vista CONFIRM can.. cause I'm using it now. Just bought a set from RCS and got a simple TX from a nice bro ... hehehe....

Comment

Originally posted by chasers View Post
                    always poisoning me.....

Been reading alot of good reviews about Phoenix, maybe its really time to change.. The web says that models are free to download, true?

And can it work with DSX9, windows Vista? Any Mac version available?
                    Yes, so far upgrades and models are free for download

Comment

Heh? Is dis thread abt installing backlight or Phoenix sim???

Bro Chasers, I tink it wud work on yr DSX9 Tx as it hv the 'audio-style' jack/connector for its trainer port. I hv been using on 9xII, dx6i n dx7 all with tt type of jack/connector, no prob so far.... cheers
                      Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Originally posted by wantime View Post
                        Heh? Is dis thread abt installing backlight or Phoenix sim???

Bro Chasers, I tink it wud work on yr DSX9 Tx as it hv the 'audio-style' jack/connector for its trainer port. I hv been using on 9xII, dx6i n dx7 all with tt type of jack/connector, no prob so far.... cheers
                        Thanks for the heads up... Am looking at getting it sometime soon...

Ok now, back to the backlight... Anybody providing this service? I dun think I wanna embark on this as i am a total noob wif these sort of stuff....
                        Align DS610 for cyclics
                        JR770T + JR8900G
                        JR DSX9

Mikado Logo 400SE
                        MKS9660 for cyclics
                        JR DSX9

Comment

Working...