Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dx6i

does any know can a DX6I swith from mode 1 to mode 2 ? or when it comes with mode 1 mean u have to stick to mode 1.

Even if you use unauthodox method by deliberately connecting the servos to the desired channel on the receiver and moving the ratchet from the trottle to the elevator, you will still be unsafe to use it because when the receiver lost signal or battery power, the safety kicks in and put the trottle channel to zero output, but not the elevator. So the answer is probably a yes and no.

Yes, you can still do all these to make it become mode 2 by swapping the ratchet and servos.

No. Because if you do lost your signal, your trottle will be your original elevator stick position - will not go to zero. However your elevator will go to zero, meaning your plane will probably dive almost immediately. Not safe.
    I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
      Even if you use unauthodox method by deliberately connecting the servos to the desired channel on the receiver and moving the ratchet from the trottle to the elevator, you will still be unsafe to use it because when the receiver lost signal or battery power, the safety kicks in and put the trottle channel to zero output, but not the elevator. So the answer is probably a yes and no.

Yes, you can still do all these to make it become mode 2 by swapping the ratchet and servos.

No. Because if you do lost your signal, your trottle will be your original elevator stick position - will not go to zero. However your elevator will go to zero, meaning your plane will probably dive almost immediately. Not safe.

oh ok thanks for the advice.

Comment

Or you can hard mod it, you switch the potentiometer around. We've been doing lots of these for the labs tx.

Comment

Originally posted by GLENDON View Post
          oh ok thanks for the advice.

Goto the above link. It is for changing mode 2 to mode 1. I suppose it is also possible to change from 1 to 2, and via using the hidden menu.

Comment

Very interesting. Perform only if you are well versed .. else $280 gone.

Any more hidden menu we didn't know ? Seems like Spektrum probably had more than one of these hidden menu users didn't learnt about. Why didn't they just put it in the open menu and let user select modes..
            I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Working...
            X