Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

receiver

im finding for a receiver which is compatible to use with my jr transmitter... and i heard that blue arrow dosen't come in 29Mhz. the other choice will be Feigao... is tat true??
    + i ` k a l +

Transmitter
    p c m 9 x
    RC Kite
    S c o r p i o n
    A L P H A B a b y
    Ice cream prototype

Originally posted by blurchaoz
    im finding for a receiver which is compatible to use with my jr transmitter... and i heard that blue arrow dosen't come in 29Mhz. the other choice will be Feigao... is tat true??
    Looks like u are going thru something I went thru couple of months back. I was on 29Mhz and using JR9x. Got stuck with little options went it comes to Rx's.

After changing to 35Mhz, I was able to buy 4 or 6 channels Hitec receivers costing between $60 to $80. They have good range and are suitable for electric and nitro aircrafts!

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

one of the smaller and trust worthy is probably the futaba r114? was like 60+ 4ch at SHS If u going into micro / electric, do consider 72mhz which is not the legal freq here They got more choice of micro receiver fr oversea.

Mike

Comment

right now im using a pcm9x which is on 29.725Mhz, and i don't think i can actually use a futaba receiver because of their positive and negative shift difference.

it will be a waste of $$ if i got to change the modulation of my pcm9x just to be able to use other compatible receivers...i just need to know which shops brings in compatible JR 29Mhz receiver....

thankz
        + i ` k a l +

Transmitter
        p c m 9 x
        RC Kite
        S c o r p i o n
        A L P H A B a b y
        Ice cream prototype

Comment

Originally posted by blurchaoz
          right now im using a pcm9x which is on 29.725Mhz, and i don't think i can actually use a futaba receiver because of their positive and negative shift difference.

it will be a waste of $$ if i got to change the modulation of my pcm9x just to be able to use other compatible receivers...i just need to know which shops brings in compatible JR 29Mhz receiver....

thankz
          Shops?.....no, dun have. I tried in vain.

You should check with Mack, maybe he got lobang.

Comment

okie thankz mechplas!!

i'll go and hunt for mack rite now!
            + i ` k a l +

Transmitter
            p c m 9 x
            RC Kite
            S c o r p i o n
            A L P H A B a b y
            Ice cream prototype

Comment

I want some 29 mhz receiver too but mine is a futaba 9chp. Got news saying that SHS actually is selling 29 mhz potensky receiver which is a high end receiver. It cost around 100 dollar for a 5 channel. Not sure it can be used on Jr but u can try to ask them. Good luck!

Anyway i wonder any other brand or place i can get 29mhz receiver.
              Anyone got idea? or anyone have spare?

Comment

hey i have been there and done that for the JR 29 band TXs
                it can not work with other brands for sure, so the best long term solution is to get a new module on 40 or 72. this is the reason why i switched to a futaba 40mhz(still prefer a JR though, but no $$$)
                Fly or Die!

Comment

want some 29 mhz receiver too but mine is a futaba 9chp. Got news saying that SHS actually is selling 29 mhz potensky receiver which is a high end receiver. It cost around 100 dollar for a 5 channel. Not sure it can be used on Jr but u can try to ask them. Good luck!

fedrick found for you a futaba 4 channel receiver.. go check it out on the url attached to it... its on 29mhz http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....6?aucview=0x23
                  + i ` k a l +

Transmitter
                  p c m 9 x
                  RC Kite
                  S c o r p i o n
                  A L P H A B a b y
                  Ice cream prototype

Comment

ineed 5 channels at least. Thanks brother.

Comment

Originally posted by fredrick
                      ineed 5 channels at least. Thanks brother.
                      okie, i will keep you inform if i came across one...
                      + i ` k a l +

Transmitter
                      p c m 9 x
                      RC Kite
                      S c o r p i o n
                      A L P H A B a b y
                      Ice cream prototype

Comment

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                        X