Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y Connector for Aileron doesn't work with two servos

halo,

Newbie need some help. I am flying the glider with two servo aileron setup. Initially when I got the plane, the aileron setup is quite easy. A Y connector is used to connect both servos and connected to aileron channel in the receiver. After I had some bad crash, I did not manage to get the aileron to work with the same setup anymore.

I actually tested both servos and it working fine. I tested the Y cable too, and it works when i plug in only 1 servo. But if I plug two servos, the servos doesn't move at all, any idea how to fix this?

My tx is dx6i and rx is ar6200.

Thank you guys.

Do you have a multimeter?If so, do a continuity check to see whether the Y-harness has a break somewhere..

If you have tried and all servos are working fine, then most likely is your Y-harness that has the problem. Try plugging in alot of servos in different channels to see whether they work or not, might be but seldom, there is not enough current going to your receiver thus unable to power the servos...

Alternatively, look into your manual for flaperon/spoileron mix or programmable mixes, you can program 2 channels to do coordinated movement of 2 servos. It works the same as a Y-harness, but offers greater flexibility, thats why i never used andy Y-harness, i always program them to mix.

Comment

Working...
    X