Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review needed

Hi all, anyone using CPD4 Co-Pilot? Any reviews?

Conquer Your Stick!!

errr.... why need a co-pilot?? wouldn't the co-pilot take away the joy of hovering a RC heli???
    After so many years, I am still a beginner

Comment

Originally posted by Bee_Flower View Post
      errr.... why need a co-pilot?? wouldn't the co-pilot take away the joy of hovering a RC heli???
      There are more purpose of using the co-pilot nowadays. It is not for beginners anymore. Tink of aerial photography and the many FYP projects.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
        There are more purpose of using the co-pilot nowadays. It is not for beginners anymore. Tink of aerial photography and the many FYP projects.

Anyways, i jus want feedbacks, to know abt setting it up; whether it can assist in fwd flight, turns. For a beginner, it may gv a bit of confidence in controlling a heli. Save up on errors n crashes n repairs.

quite true it'll take the joy out of hovering, but to a certain extent only, IMO. Chk out the vids..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIyQwyxU4eg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56YWa...eature=related
        Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
          Just wondering is it possible to Aerial photography with a 450 size heli??
          «Kira'sHanger™®»:
          HK450MT ( awaiting elecs)

Comment

Originally posted by kiratime View Post
            Just wondering is it possible to Aerial photography with a 450 size heli??
            Y not? if u hv a small enuff camera wz remote & if u can achieve a stable hover at certain heights, i tink it is possible.
            Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Working...
            X