Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR6200 refuses to bind

I have a AR6200 and a DX6i. I used this receiver successfully for a few weeks without issues on my foam glider.

I recently bought a EStarter, and once I hooked up the receiver, it worked fine once, and then the next day its stopped working (no crashes, damage to the receiver etc)

This is what happens

1. I plug in the ESC lead into the THRO channel & the Bind Plug into the BATT/BIND channel

2. I hook up the battery, and the orange LED on the 6200 starts blinking as its supposed to

3. I turn on the Transmitter, holding the trainer switch in the UP position.

4. Transmitter says "BIND" on the LCD, beeping sounds, and then LED on the 6200 turns off instead of going solid.

I have tried different model memories, resetting the model memory, trying both my planes, different battery packs. etc nothing seems to work. Its so frustrating as I am sure I am doing something wrong, but cant seem to figure it out.

Can someone please help! Let me know if I should post any additional information that might be helpful for troubleshooting.

Bind

Try not to plug the esc lead into the rx. unplug all leads. chk the bind plug if the pins r loose (like wat happened to me). maybe plug in one servo to test out if it binds properly. cheers.
    Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Working...
    X