Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Ordered from Tower Hobbies Before?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Ordered from Tower Hobbies Before?

Hi,
    Juz wondering if anyone have successfully ordered from Tower Hobbies in US? My order got stuck with the credit card verification phase where I am supposed to acknowledge with a 6-digit transac code... Here is where the problem starts...

1. Tower order pending acknowledgement with 6-digit code
    2. Bank says transac pending Tower to confirm/retrieve $$$, so no transac code

So they ding dong around or 6days till I eventually ordered fr eBay instead Would like to try again or their amazing selection of RC parts.

Care to share your successful experience with them...
    Traxxas Rustler, Tamiya Wild Willy 2... So many toys, so little time

I have ordered from them last month and had no problems. I used PAYPAL for my payments and had no issues.

Originally posted by WildWildWilly View Post
    Hi,
    Juz wondering if anyone have successfully ordered from Tower Hobbies in US? My order got stuck with the credit card verification phase where I am supposed to acknowledge with a 6-digit transac code... Here is where the problem starts...

1. Tower order pending acknowledgement with 6-digit code
    2. Bank says transac pending Tower to confirm/retrieve $$$, so no transac code

So they ding dong around or 6days till I eventually ordered fr eBay instead Would like to try again or their amazing selection of RC parts.

Care to share your successful experience with them...

Comment

Used to order from them until they increased their shipping price yet shipping time became very unreliable.

try http://advantagehobby.com/ instead.
      huh

Comment

Thanx. I finally got my order thru after much persuasion to the bank. Not sure if its my bank problem or Tower's. Anyway, got my item juz for Christmas

Comment

Great that you have solved this issue.

I encountered this similar issue recently where i was told to contact the Bank and provided Tower hobbies the 6 digit #. The idea here is to prevent any credit frauds happening...

This is only required for the very first time using the same credit card. Subsequent online transaction will no longer require this.

Comment

side track a bit, i alway saw tt tower hobbies have discount codes. like $20 off $50 purchase all tt. looking good.
            sigpic

Helis:
            Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
            Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
            Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
            Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
            Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

I thot their web page mentioned that PayPal is only for domestic customers? I would have gladly used PayPal. I also requested for PayPal as a option but they didnt mention anything.

Originally posted by pck View Post
              I have ordered from them last month and had no problems. I used PAYPAL for my payments and had no issues.

Comment

Working...
              X