Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advise : Futaba 10 CHP Tx

Advise : Futaba 10 CHP Tx
    Hi guys i need some advise here rgding Futaba 10CHP Tx (Might wanna upgrade). Any users here? personal reviews? Is the tx compatible/able to bind with other futaba 6, 7 or 8 ch 2.4 ghz fasst receivers? I find tt the 14 ch rx is a bit too bulky for my 450-size heli. Tks in advance!!
    Conquer Your Stick!!

It can bind with other faast receivers.

Comment

A short article I did on the 10C a while back.

The 6014rx is probably too big for a 450 size.Take a look at the 608(2048resolution) or the 617 for a 450size.

sigpic

Comment

Tks guys... appreciate it
        Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Airtronics RDS8000 radio set

Hi guys it's me again.... how abt the verdict on airtronics rds8000 2.4Ghz radio sets? Is it any good? any issues/bad points? which is betta; buying it online or from our lhs here?
          Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

I have a RDS8000, and technically it's a very reliable (no failures thus far officially reported) radio. Mine has been rock solid.

It's not a fair comparison though with the 10CHP/CAP, for the reason that the programming is sufficient yet primitive. It's more akin to a lower end radio, say the Optic 6. You can't do alot of tricks with it.

Go through the manual if there is one online to see if the features suit you.
            Or this review http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802553

I will opine, this radio is great for a beginner to immediate flyer. But if you are past your 1st radio, and can afford it, give this one a miss.

For the record, I fly this radio for the simple stuff, and FASST for the complex ones.

I have no comment on where to buy from.

Hope this helps you.

Comment

Rds8000

Tks a lot bro! Appreciate yr in-depth opinion. It really helps in my decision making .
              Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

I am not very certain and have no experience with the RDS8000, but I think there is some limitation in the CCPM capability, like some parameters adjustment don't have. Might want to check it out.

sigpic

Comment

rewsaqdsshtth;yty76ih;n;hyuuguiy86uyty112wasdfgczv ghbnjpuoouoiyuloooooothyhhththrrdesxxassz
                  Whiplashing soon?

Crash records counter
                  JR Vibe 50: 01
                  Trex600N Pro: 01
                  Kasama Srimok 90: 01
                  TT Raptor 50: 10
                  TT Raptor 90 3D: 01
                  MA Fury 55: 01

(Latest Crash Dated 29 April 2012) Total: 15

sigpic

Comment

ermm...bro exactly what r u trying to say?
                    http://www.rcpics.net/member/Rca

Comment

yeah bro wat exactly r u trying to say? or r u jus testing yr keyboard/ typing skills maybe? haha... jus kidding
                      Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

Working...
                      X