Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futaba Service Center in Sg?

Hi bros,

Got mself a Futaba 2nd hand Tx and Rx before but able to fix it up on my scratch built last few weeks only and i discovered that when i power up the plane the servo is moving erratic/unusual movement even if no movement is done in the tx.

also the esc / motor does not response to throttle command ,esc sounds only beep.... beep ..... beep .....

try to replace the rx and crystal just now but same reaction/problem.

just wondering if got futaba service center in sg?or does any of you bros have any idea to solve this prob?

haiiizzzzz headache already since tried another esc >OK tried diff TX &rx also OK

Originally posted by hummer666 View Post
    haiiizzzzz headache already since tried another esc >OK tried diff TX &rx also OK
    If it's OK when you tried with another ESC, then looks like it's an ESC problem?

Comment

Hi bros,

Got mself a Futaba 2nd hand Tx and Rx before but able to fix it up on my scratch built last few weeks only and i discovered that when i power up the plane the servo is moving erratic/unusual movement even if no movement is done in the tx.

also the esc / motor does not response to throttle command ,esc sounds only beep.... beep ..... beep .....

try to replace the rx and crystal just now but same reaction/problem.

just wondering if got futaba service center in sg?or does any of you bros have any idea to solve this prob?

Make sure the throttle & throttle trim on the tx is at the lowest position. Btw wat tx n rx r u using?

Comment

hmm bro,

actually i use my friend ESC and ,TX,Rx my plane able to fly , then i use my tx and rx with the good ESC the servo suddenly moves erratically when plugging the batt even if no movement on tx is done.then try moving throttle also no movement.

yah tx trim is on lowest position also servo is moving erratically.when plugging in the battery.

Comment

oh yah

Tx is using Futaba 6EXAP 72 MHZ using the supplied Rx Futaba R156F 72 MHZ but when plugging the batt it displays the same reaction( erratic movement on servos ,no reaction on throttles)

try a new Airtecnic Rx with a new crystal also the same problem!

any moore ideas bro?

Comment

oh yah

Tx is using Futaba 6EXAP 72 MHZ using the supplied Rx Futaba R156F 72 MHZ but when plugging the batt it displays the same reaction( erratic movement on servos ,no reaction on throttles)

try a new Airtecnic Rx with a new crystal also the same problem!

any moore ideas bro?
            Is it possible to try ur tx n ESC, but ur friend rx? (Provided both bands r in the same 72 mHz)

Just wanna narrow down the faulty item

Comment

mmmm think my friend tx is on the 29 MHZ freq range leh, not same with my tx.so quite problem hahaha

any more ideas bro?

thanx for d help bros esp to jason hehe hope can solve this one

Comment

Go to Singapore Hobbies Shop at Fook Hai building. that is the registered shop.

Comment

Working...
                X