Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is where i read bout it

JR Radio & Spektrum Radios - Big Problem with my JR 9X II Radio - Hi Guys I am wondering if anybody can help me with this. My JR 9XII radio suddenly when dead. When i swtich on the radio, no sound beep and only a black screen on the LCD screen. Before this i was using it and it functions perfectly ok. The only
    http://www.rcpics.net/member/Rca

Comment

another reason to get the 10C...click on the graph...

A lot of people have been crazy about latency in recent year, but I don't know if its just psychological effect or real difference. TBH, I did feel a slight timing difference in terms of stirring the stick vs collective input in piro-flip between my 9c in eccpm and 10c and the 10c seems to fly a lot more direct and precise in ccpm. However, I don't really feel any lag when flying the 9c in non-ccpm mode which reduces the latency difference from 65ms to around 40ms. I don't think I am alert enough to notice difference like 20+ms. So it could actually have been due to resolution also.

sigpic

Comment

ic, seems like the downside of 10c is more cosmetic rather than function and reliabilty. I wonder they have solve the 6014rx heating problem which I read somewhere. I won't rush but If I do go 10c path, will be checking with the LHS on the compatibility issue with the R606. Its a pity they dun design the module and antenna to be like the 12F series, long and facing up which can be tilted rather than short n facing back. Thanks for sharing bro

Comment

anyone have any info on the Robbe 6114 rx? which rumoured to be replacing 6014 since it has heat problem?

Comment

10c shares the same 2.4 ghz technology as the 14. When using 8 or more channels rx, it uses a faster 2.4 technology. Its allows failsafe to be set for every single channel.

If you use multiple channel to control elevator, aileron etc - the 10c provides a better simultaneous movement of the mixed channel.

The fully assignable switches is a big plus.

Backlight - a must easier to see at night.

The stick feel - not sooo good - I wonder if the 12 sticks can be installed in the 10

Battery life - a bit short after 4 flights about 9.2v. Lipo would give a longer battery life and better tx balance on 2.4 ghz.

Backward compatibility - all the old tx PCM module can be use.

Comment

I did try out 10cap and 12fg, light knock on 10c,built is like thin hollow plastic but everyting firmly attached.the 12f feels similar to me too, or maybe i'm just not sensitive enough to notice the difrence, but i do feel the difference in the 9xii. the 9xii is heavy n solid, or maybe it feels solid becos its heavy?

anyway I'm more incline towards 10c for its lighter weight and more powerful programming,tho i may not use it since i'm just learning orientation only.the main thing holding me back is the 6014 issue, read from net its like 2 r608 combined into one using 1 processor thus causing it to overheat, but of cors I don forsee myself using all the channels n causing too much current draw to shut the rx down. I like the tx n fasst but dislike the known problem of the 6014 n futaba's on the issue, n the silly antenna on the back design, dun mind its ugliness, just duno how am i gonna fit it into my heli case.

Comment

One of the reason for the Intermittent transmission on the 9X/9XII is the faulty On/Off switch. The power for the 'motherboard' and the tx module runs in parallel. After sometime, the contacts on the switch may oxidise and the power to the module may be disrupted while the transmitter still shows that it is on. One telltale sign would be if you wiggle the on/off switch, you will see the voltage rise and drop as the tx module cuts out and in.

Nitro fuel and sweaty hand was probably the contributory factor to the contacts oxidising. Some contact cleaner through the switch will probably do the trick.

Remember, prevention is better than cure so keep your tx clean and dry. Always.
                F5D Stratair Viper Triple Carbon
                F5D Stratair Demon
                F5D Jibe
                Jiri Bachinski Escape Pylon
                Voodoo S400
                Kyosho Phantom 70 Reno racer
                La Racer 56

Comment

Hello guys,anyone know how many 9xii limited edition r there in the world?y they call it limited edition?Thnx.Anyway i love my limited edition!cheers.
                  BARI= TX JR DSX9G 2.4ghz Limited Edition Gold.MODE 1.
                  T-rex 500.HS5245MGx3.GY401.
                  RJX50E
                  RJX50N
                  TREX100X
                  HISKY FBL100
                  MTITAN E325
                  C-TREX250

Comment

Originally posted by AceViperX View Post
                    One of the reason for the Intermittent transmission on the 9X/9XII is the faulty On/Off switch. The power for the 'motherboard' and the tx module runs in parallel. After sometime, the contacts on the switch may oxidise and the power to the module may be disrupted while the transmitter still shows that it is on. One telltale sign would be if you wiggle the on/off switch, you will see the voltage rise and drop as the tx module cuts out and in.

Nitro fuel and sweaty hand was probably the contributory factor to the contacts oxidising. Some contact cleaner through the switch will probably do the trick.

Remember, prevention is better than cure so keep your tx clean and dry. Always.
                    ya bro, i encountered the same problem with my Tx. May i know wat kind of contact cleaner u r refering to?

Comment

possible due to sweat dripping on the tx's switch since its hanging on our neck?

Comment

Working...
                      X