Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twin servo for elevator

Hi all, would like some help on how to set up for JR radios 9X. I recently bought a new plane and realised it uses two servos for separate elevator control. tried several mixings but still cant get it right.
    Wat kinda mixing should i do so i can achieve an even up and down control of the elevator and able to trim it as together. i tried putting one side into elevator and the other into aux channel. but the travel distance not very even and also when i trim the elevator, the aux channel doesnt move together. how do i troubleshoot ? is there some kind of different mixing i should use? If i use Y wire to connect both servos, it will end up in different directions of the elevator. How should i do it?
    Thanks...

Originally posted by SuMmEr350Z View Post
    Hi all, would like some help on how to set up for JR radios 9X. I recently bought a new plane and realised it uses two servos for separate elevator control. tried several mixings but still cant get it right.
    Wat kinda mixing should i do so i can achieve an even up and down control of the elevator and able to trim it as together. i tried putting one side into elevator and the other into aux channel. but the travel distance not very even and also when i trim the elevator, the aux channel doesnt move together. how do i troubleshoot ? is there some kind of different mixing i should use? If i use Y wire to connect both servos, it will end up in different directions of the elevator. How should i do it?
    Thanks...
    read manual carefully.
    I believe i can fly ....

Comment

Thanks...
      goes to page 12/13 Acro Section Wing Parameter, yrs should be Delta Wing Configurattion.

happy flying

Comment

Thanks...
        With reference to this manual.
        http://www.modelflight.com.au/manual...x%20Manual.pdf

Look under “Dual Control” on page 10. The trim function can be enabled or inhibited. You may also set the servo speed with the “Servo Speed” function on page 28.

Hope this help.
        Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Thanks...
          bro, wat plane u got? How come need 2 servos for the elevator?

Comment

Working...
          X