Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LamaV4 4-in-1 mod - help!

Helloooo bros,

I need some advice with regards to my plan of modifying my LamaV4's "4-in-1" to cater my JR 9X Tx coz I want use just one Tx for all my aircrafts.

What I did was, I removed the on-board Rx of the 4-in-1 and replaced it with a 6ch Hitec Rx which is compatible with my JR. I connected the ch1(throttle) and ch4(rudder) of the Hitec rx to ch3 and ch4 of the mixer of the '4-in-1', respectively. The problem now is, when I turn the throttle of my JR to about 10%, the upper rotor spins suddenly (unlike soft start of the stock tx-rx), which almost broke the gears. lower rotor is stationary. I have not tried to go beyond ~10% of throttle though.
    Does it need special programming? My Tx setting for this model is on default/reset.

This is my first heli btw, and I'm somewhat a total newbie with regards to heli terms and setups.

Please help...

Originally posted by bartdude2007 View Post
    Helloooo bros,

I need some advice with regards to my plan of modifying my LamaV4's "4-in-1" to cater my JR 9X Tx coz I want use just one Tx for all my aircrafts.

What I did was, I removed the on-board Rx of the 4-in-1 and replaced it with a 6ch Hitec Rx which is compatible with my JR. I connected the ch1(throttle) and ch4(rudder) of the Hitec rx to ch3 and ch4 of the mixer of the '4-in-1', respectively. The problem now is, when I turn the throttle of my JR to about 10%, the upper rotor spins suddenly (unlike soft start of the stock tx-rx), which almost broke the gears. lower rotor is stationary. I have not tried to go beyond ~10% of throttle though.
    Does it need special programming? My Tx setting for this model is on default/reset.

This is my first heli btw, and I'm somewhat a total newbie with regards to heli terms and setups.

Please help...
    Newbie with JR wow!!!

Btw u should ask indonesian PPl they did some of this things there but not in singapore... yea//// go to http://www.magic-forum.org/forum/v3/index.php should help alot
    Mini titan:
    -Z10A motor 3300kv
    -13T pinion
    -and cheap cf blades

Comment

Originally posted by Gt2C View Post
      Newbie with JR wow!!!

Btw u should ask indonesian PPl they did some of this things there but not in singapore... yea//// go to http://www.magic-forum.org/forum/v3/index.php should help alot
      Hellooo,
      Thanks a lot for the link but could you please guide me which sub-forum will I explore or open a thread into, as I cannot understand 99% of the words there?

Comment

Originally posted by Gt2C View Post
        Newbie with JR wow!!!

Many had try it and worked.
        Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

Originally posted by VinCopter View Post

Many had try it and worked.
          Do you know someone here who made the mod work?

Comment

Working...
          X