Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futaba 10C

Hi,
    Has anyone owned and used the new Futaba 10C? I saw that it comes with the FASST system, but can also use the PCM module on the Rx.

Will I be able to use my existing PCM/PPM Rx with the PCM module on the Rx of the 10C?

Thanks.

MS

Originally posted by msc View Post
    Hi,
    Has anyone owned and used the new Futaba 10C? I saw that it comes with the FASST system, but can also use the PCM module on the Rx.

Will I be able to use my existing PCM/PPM Rx with the PCM module on the Rx of the 10C?

Thanks.

MS
    You need to change the TX module as well.
    TX Fasst Module will not be able to work with PCM/FM RX.
    I think it works with certain freq module only.
    I know 72Mhz is ok with it.

Comment

Yes I'm using the 10C to fly 2.4GHz planes as well as PPM/PCM planes. The FM module you need is same as the one used in the 9C and costs less than SGD40. Alternatively, you may want to try asking the LHS to order a FM version of the 10C for you.

Have fun!

Comment

[QUOTE=funboat;339634]The FM module you need is same as the one used in the 9C and costs less than SGD40.
        QUOTE]

Yup, but few people realise that's only for a module, without crystal. A crystal itself is another 20odd bucks.

Comment

just wonder where to get a tx module for SGD40? As seen on SHS web.. each is around 80+ w/o xtal

Comment

look more like the web price is wrong..
            => http://shop.singahobby.com/?q=node/12948 show $32
            => http://www.singahobby.com/Pricelist/...Mar%202008.pdf show $82.50

i more believe that the .pdf file is more accurate in price

Comment

Working...
            X