Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic grade RTV?

Hi, can anyone point me to a shop that sells electronic grade rtv, silicon sealant or whatever glue that I can get to apply onto solder joints to prevent fracture from vibration? Its for applying onto servo wires, so it has to be electrically non-conductive. Any recommendation?

sigpic

I am not very good with words...but in any case, I am looking for this type of rubbery coating.

sigpic

Comment

isn't that just the normal glue gun? Where you put a stick of glue into and the gun will heat it up and melt the glue?

Thats my guess, maybe somebody can confirm this or refute this.

Comment

Comment

hot glue can work for the job?

sigpic

Comment

Yo Baby_zyklon,

what i use at the ends of my wires which might fracture is "shoe goop". can get from hardware shop. its tacky before dry and after application its like a piece of tough plastic over ur electronics. i have used on servos, receiver antennas, ESC, BEC all without problems.

450 PRO - Phoenixtech Scorpion 2221-8, Castle Creations Phoenix 35, Hitec HS65HB cyclic, Futaba 9650 tail, (hanger)

MA Furion 6 - Savox 5055 560KV, Castle Creations ICE 80HV, Turnigy 959MG cyclic, HK47110MG tail, Castle Creations BEC pro, BeastX

MA Fury55 - OS55HZ + Outrage EVO55 pipe, HS5625MG cyclic, Spartan + HK47110MG, Align 2 in 1, Align Governor.

Kasama - Savox 5065 550KV, Castle Creations Phoenix 85HV, HK47110MB tail, Hitec 7985MG cyclic, BeastX

Comment

Working...
            X