Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUY SIMULATOR & SET-UP

Dear brother , may i know which hobby shop can advise simulator set-up ( in notebok ) . They sales the simulator ? Which simulator is batter & cheap ?

How about free FMS?

Looks like no one has replied you so far.

If you really want a cheap simulator, how about FREE? You can download FMS:

I've used it, and I will say it's a decent simulator considering it's free. Lots of people have also created free 'model planes' which you can add to FMS and fly. It will not look as cool and realistic as the other commercial ones, but if your main intention is to get some beginning practice, then I will say it works (it did for me at least). Of course others may have their own opinions on this :>

I assume you will be connecting your radio transmitter (Tx) to your PC to completely sumulate RC flying? If you don't already have a cable to connect the Tx to your PC, then you may want to try the "SmartPropoPlus" link on the above site. They provide a simple driver and will show you how to make your own cable that plugs into your PC's sound card 'Line-In' port.

Do check out the several other threads in this forum regarding flight sim programs. You should find more answers to your original question there, as it has been asked before.

OK, hope this was helpful.
    ... It's in the Details... :>

Comment

Regarding FMS, I tried to plug in Hitec Laser 4 TX using the appropriate cable with USB interface - but there is no response! The LED on the USB dongle provided does not flash rapidly as advertised. It just turns on or completely off.

Does the TX need to be switched on when connected for FMS?
      Or the TX battery needs sufficient charge?
      Is there a sequence to the setup? Followed the instructions but nothing seems to work... Windows 'sees' a RC joystick but cannot detect the movements...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
      ------------------------------
      Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
      NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Try this thread and others

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
        Regarding FMS, I tried to plug in Hitec Laser 4 TX using the appropriate cable with USB interface - but there is no response! The LED on the USB dongle provided does not flash rapidly as advertised. It just turns on or completely off.

Does the TX need to be switched on when connected for FMS?
        Or the TX battery needs sufficient charge?
        Is there a sequence to the setup? Followed the instructions but nothing seems to work... Windows 'sees' a RC joystick but cannot detect the movements...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
        Hi FoxKilo,

Personally, I'm using the SmartPropoPlus audio-style cable that I mentioned in my post. I made the cable myself based on the info from the SmartPropoPlus links at the FMS site. It's very simple and... it works :>

OK, since you already have a Hitec USB cable (I'm assuming you have a Hitec USB cable), you may want to check this thread on this same forum: http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...ight=usb+cable
        Sounds like the same problem you have, and some have their solution posted there. There's something about the mode switch on your Tx, CCPM filter, etc. May or may not apply to your Laser4. You can also use the Search function on this forum to find such similar topics. I think others have already asked this question and the solutions are also there. Try and see.... Sorry I don't have a USB cable so I can't really comment on it's use, but I think the answer is somewhaere in this forum. :>

Cheers,
        Pete
        ... It's in the Details... :>

Comment

Working...
        X