Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JR DX2 TX : How to turn on 'throttle hold' feature for airplane?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JR DX2 TX : How to turn on 'throttle hold' feature for airplane?

Hi, I am currently using the JR 9X2 tx. In heli mode, i am able to turn on 'throttle hold' function which prevents heli from spooling up if i accidentally move my throttle stick.

But for plane (aero) mode, i am unable to do that. Can anyone tell me how to turn on this feature for plane mode?

Thanks.

There are 2 throttle curve for the aero mode. It so happen to be controlled by the same throttle hold switch. What I did is set the second curve to 0-0-0. When I flick the switch, the throttle stick has not effect on the motor.

Comment

Hi, i just tried and it didn't work. I set the throttle curve to 0-0-0 under 'Pos 1" under throttle curve setting. I then flick my throttle hold switch (top left hand) and it didn't work. my motor still spools up.

Did i miss something?

anyone else has any suggestions? I saw my friend's optic 6 was able to do that. there is some button which he press and the motor will not spool up when the throttle stick is pushed.

Originally posted by sbc
      There are 2 throttle curve for the aero mode. It so happen to be controlled by the same throttle hold switch. What I did is set the second curve to 0-0-0. When I flick the switch, the throttle stick has not effect on the motor.

Comment

maybe u hv indeed missed something. The set belongs to my fren. I use the optic 6 which has a lock button.
        I cant remember if u need to activate the throttle hold switch. Maybe u can check.

Comment

Ur throttle hold switch is on the left? U hv a mode 2 aero?

Comment

Originally posted by sbc
            Ur throttle hold switch is on the left? U hv a mode 2 aero?
            I am using mode 1 aero. The throttle hold switch (or lever) is on top left.

Comment

ops! forgot, mode 1 throttle hold is on left.
              So you found a solution yet?
              When I have a chance, I will take another look at my friend's 9X2

Comment

not sure of the programming available on JR, but you can just program a simple mix of throttle to throttle at -100% for each point, turn on by a certain switch. That switch will become your throttle hold.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baby_zyklon
                  not sure of the programming available on JR, but you can just program a simple mix of throttle to throttle at -100% for each point, turn on by a certain switch. That switch will become your throttle hold.
                  yes! It works now. You are right. I need to assign a switch to act as pos 1 or 0 for the 2 throttle curve. I also found out that the switch "Mix" is actually "throttle hold" switch so assigning the curves to that switch works for me!

Thanks!

Comment

Glad everything works out fine

Comment

Originally posted by sbc
                      Glad everything works out fine
                      Yes, it works out fine now! Your advice abt using a flat-zero throttle curve is certainly very helpful!

Thanks bro and have a good weekend!

Comment

Working...
                      X