Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comparison chart of 2.4Ghz TX

In case you are planning to change TX and cannot decide which..

Attached a comparision of Mid range TX.

Prices listed there is for guidence only.

"Never Argue with an idiot, they will pull you down to their level and win you with their experience"

DXS9
    Raptor 50 fully blinged
    Peigon 450 fully blinged With Airwolf fuselage
    ME109
    Wilga 2000

Dx6i looks real attractive to me but quite a number of people say it looks like toys

i guess it also look like toy alittle

Comment

As long as it serve the function, resonable price.. it okie how it looks..

anyway ppl will look at the heli or plane and not the TX.

Originally posted by jeremyjet
      Dx6i looks real attractive to me but quite a number of people say it looks like toys

i guess it also look like toy alittle
      "Never Argue with an idiot, they will pull you down to their level and win you with their experience"

DXS9
      Raptor 50 fully blinged
      ME109
      Wilga 2000

Comment

Originally posted by zactky
        As long as it serve the function, resonable price.. it okie how it looks..

anyway ppl will look at the heli or plane and not the TX.

Actually pple will look at how you fly your heli more

Comment

Agreed...

Originally posted by Ivan M
          Actually pple will look at how you fly your heli more

DXS9
          Raptor 50 fully blinged
          ME109
          Wilga 2000

Comment

newbie looking for a suitable tx

i have been looking around for a suitable tx to kick start this hobby of flying rc planes. i am looking for a tx thats relatively cheap, enough channels and maybe no frequency conflict problems (fellow hobbist operating their tx on the same frequency). i narrow it down to spectrum dx7 and dx6i. however, a friend strongly recommend futaba. can fellow forum-ers recommend on a suitable tx for me maybe from futaba or spectrum? does dx6i have frequency conflicting problems? from what i know it jumps from one frequency to another thus doesnt have this problem, however can someone confirm it? thank you.
            Controller: Spektrum DX6i
            Fix Wing: 3DHS Edge 540 41", World Models Zero Fighter EP.
            Rotary Wing: Align Trex450 Pro.

Comment

As per my personal prefence.. Go for 2.4GHZ TX with DSM2 technology, 2.4GHZ do not have the frequency problems, but there is still some lockout problems which are not rectify.

Originally posted by rayshaw23
              i have been looking around for a suitable tx to kick start this hobby of flying rc planes. i am looking for a tx thats relatively cheap, enough channels and maybe no frequency conflict problems (fellow hobbist operating their tx on the same frequency). i narrow it down to spectrum dx7 and dx6i. however, a friend strongly recommend futaba. can fellow forum-ers recommend on a suitable tx for me maybe from futaba or spectrum? does dx6i have frequency conflicting problems? from what i know it jumps from one frequency to another thus doesnt have this problem, however can someone confirm it? thank you.

DXS9
              Raptor 50 fully blinged
              ME109
              Wilga 2000

Comment

Originally posted by rayshaw23

Futaba RX plus point is full range and are single RX unit while the Spectrum long range RX comes with 2 Receiver in tandem(some user may not like the two receivers systems.)

I don't have the DX6I but the early version DX6 and the park fly AR6000 receivers . I don't experience any lock out after operating over a year .

The problem with the lock out with the spectrum are prevalent with certain
                Spectrum Receivers. You should search the forum for more info before you decide which system to choose .

Regarding the spectrum,Except for the lock up problem on certain Receivers model , 2.4ghz systems is very good for electric flight and are not susceptible to the broad band noise generated by the brushless ESC.

Cheers

Comment

i'm abit noob, but whats does 'lockout' means? 2.4Ghz with DSM2 meaning dx6i? does anyone know whether if jet hobby has stock for the dx6i already?
                  Controller: Spektrum DX6i
                  Fix Wing: 3DHS Edge 540 41", World Models Zero Fighter EP.
                  Rotary Wing: Align Trex450 Pro.

Comment

Working...
                  X