Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Oscilloscope?

Hi all

I thinking of getting myself a Oscilloscope. Most likely a Digital scope but I want as cheap as possible. (Oh! I prefer brand new).

Anyone know where to get oscilloscope cheap cheap?

I think I go for Tektronix.

SH

May i know how "cheap is" under your Cat?
    cause this guy "Tektronix" also not cheap as well? some more digital
    The last time( few yrs ago) i got 1 for around S$5K that the cheaper digital scope.. and lucky... i can claim under company usage

Comment

if your frequency is not too high, can consider a software based oscilloscope. Those that can plug into computer PCI slot with cables coming out connecting to probe. then u run a software. That should be cheaper.

Comment

I was visiting Sim Lim Tower today... and according to one shop, Tektronix non colored digital already $1k plus. The shop assistant, instead, offer me a China made digital scope. It is a 2 channel scope with 60MHz, colored. It is $1250. The 100MHz is $18xx.

Then my friend told me that recently their company bought one Tektronix digital scope and it is $3k plus.

Honestly, I not sure how much it is. I know Tektronix is expensive... but at least it is reliable.

For PCI and USB, I also thinking about it.

SH

Comment

People park centre, 3rd floor, KOBA. ask for Lim. Very helpful and knows his stuff. However they only accept cash.

Comment

People park centre? Interesting. I didn't know that place sell oscilloscope. Thanks

SH

Comment

used oscilloscope from local

See what they have, used Oscilloscope

Thanks
              عبد

Comment

Working...
              X