Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futaba vs Hitec?

Hi guys i am looking to upgrade (me 4 chnl now lol) to a 6 channel system and i wonder which radio is more reliable/feature-rich/overall better?
    Futaba 6EX or
    Hitec optic 6?

Got wad pros and cons?

GreenJoshy

Optic6 is for sure a better TX in terms of features and look.
    Also the support from rotor will be good. Both are low cost TX, but I am sure go for Optic6.

Comment

i put in a vote for optic6. it's a better tx. and if you're the "i only use original printer ink" type then you should weigh the costs of futaba RX vs Hitec RX too...

Comment

Price difference

Hmm wanna ask one more question, u see, me just a schoolboy with alot of financial constraints and i wonder if the performance of the optic6 would compensate for the price difference (a whopping $120 bucks).

I'm not quite a b**ch for looks, actually, and i am going for the more reasonable option... So is the optic 6 still a better option for the cheapskate (me)?

Btw the prices are (for the TxRx onli) about 300 bucks frm rotor for optic 6,
        and 180 frm Singapore Hobbies. 179 actually

Thanks alot fer the opinions guys!!

Comment

if u are planning to fly helis.. the optic 6 is a better buy. also the optic6 is much easier to setup as compared to the user unfriendliness of the 6ex.

u can post a wtb for the optic6 for abt 210++ with rx in market place, i know some ppl are hanging on to their extra txs. dont really have to buy new
          For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Working...
          X