Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 4-6 channel RX/TX for Boat use?

Suggestions please

Most 4 channels here seem to be airbourne usage, what is best setup for a boat, better still 6 channels

care to share with us why so many channels for boat har? i also looking for 3 channel FM TX for my gas boat

Comment

1 - Fast slow
      2 - left right
      3 - up down
      4- blow ballast fill ballast ;)
      5/6 would be nice to do other things

Comment

Sounds like u r looking for a submarine radio. Best thing is to hunt for a robbe or graupner radio. Those Tx can be customise for boats.

Cheaper to buy a used 9 channel futaba or Jr radio and customise it.

Comment

Originally posted by X34
          Sounds like u r looking for a submarine radio. Best thing is to hunt for a robbe or graupner radio. Those Tx can be customise for boats.

Cheaper to buy a used 9 channel futaba or Jr radio and customise it.
          by customise, is it something a novice can do, or need help

Comment

Originally posted by Akula
            by customise, is it something a novice can do, or need help
            We are not talking about modifying the electronics, the customization here is basically to put the guts of the tx into a new box with the relevant switches and dials etc.

I would say someone with some idea of electrical and mechanical knowledge would be able to handle the job. Nothing to do with experience with this hobby. Some poly students customise their tx for the robotic control system.

Comment

Originally posted by X34
              We are not talking about modifying the electronics, the customization here is basically to put the guts of the tx into a new box with the relevant switches and dials etc.

I would say someone with some idea of electrical and mechanical knowledge would be able to handle the job. Nothing to do with experience with this hobby. Some poly students customise their tx for the robotic control system.

is this what your talking about?

Comment

Working...
              X