Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

servo reverser

hello everybody,
    anybody know where i can buy a servo reverser?preferably from our LHS.i need it for my twin elevator servos. any links?
    thnks a lot!

shs, call them first to check stock.

take note there is is 2 brand selling
    SR10 SERVO REVERSER WITH EXTENSION CORD $ 44.90
    HIM05.007 SERVO REVERSER $ 23.00

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
    Robotis Bioloid
    Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

Thanks a lot!will call them tomorrow..

Comment

Originally posted by bartdude2007
        hello everybody,
        anybody know where i can buy a servo reverser?preferably from our LHS.i need it for my twin elevator servos. any links?
        thnks a lot!
        Your 9x can handle twin elevator servo, unless your rx don't have sufficient channels. The 9x can be program to reverse individual servo.

Comment

I believe there is another trick u can reverse a channel by using V-Tail mixer.
          Connect both input together and u have one of the o/p is reverse.

SH

Comment

Just called SHS and they only have the Futaba reverser which costs more.

I actually have programmed my 9X using Pmix1, used ELEV ch as the master and AUX2 as slave. I successfully reversed the other servo to have a dual elevator config but my problem arises when I use the digital trim: only the ELEV ch responds, no movements on the AUX2 ch. Since this will be the maiden flight of my GWS F15, I'm sure I need to do some trimming on the elevator.

I have not used a V-tail mixer before so if you could elaborate more on the connection trick, it would be very helpful.

Thanks!!

Comment

you can manually reverse a servo by swapping the potentiometer's wire and motor's wire in the servo

Comment

Originally posted by khatiban
                you can manually reverse a servo by swapping the potentiometer's wire and motor's wire in the servo
                just a suggestion. results may vary and might not work on all servos

Comment

In the "Wing Type" menu select dual elev, trim set to ACT.

Comment

Wohoo! I've done it!
                    I was about to open one of the servos but I first checked the forum and saw X34's suggestion.
                    Thanks to all your suggestions bros!

Comment

Working...
                    X