Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't get Pinion Gear to fit in to Scorpion Motor Shaft

As stated, i couldn't fit my pinion gear on my scorpion motor V2 shaft.. I can only manage to fit a 15T with some effort.. But 13T or 14T is quite impossible to insert by hand.. Any idea why?

All my Pinion gears are thunder tiger pinion for the Mini Titan.. I believe the diameter for the Motor shaft and pinion are the same(3.17mm)?
    AR Drone 2.0
    Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
    Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
    RG831B Rx

sigpic

Originally posted by john_3330
    As stated, i couldn't fit my pinion gear on my scorpion motor V2 shaft.. I can only manage to fit a 15T with some effort.. But 13T or 14T is quite impossible to insert by hand.. Any idea why?

All my Pinion gears are thunder tiger pinion for the Mini Titan.. I believe the diameter for the Motor shaft and pinion are the same(3.17mm)?
    I'm using the 14t pinion from TT for my -10 Scorpion motor. I found that at certain places, it's very very hard to push it in. But if you turn the pinion a bit, at certain places, it can be pushed in by hand.

Comment

Wow.. Thats something new.. I tried twisting and its still very difficult/impossible to push in by hand.. Im only able to push in halfway before it got stuck..
      AR Drone 2.0
      Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
      Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
      RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

Maybe try to sand down the shaft or the pinion hole a little? I guess one of them is not truely round. The motor shaft is very hard metal, don't have to worry that you will damage it.

Comment

place it on a lathe and check
          Helis
          Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Working...
          X