Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovered something in DX7

Do you know this?

When you trim the Flap and Aux2 with Rockers, their visual trim positions do display on the main screen for ~1 sec, after that they display the trim positions for elevator and throttle as normal.

This is not mentioned in the manual at all.

Originally posted by Leo
    Do you know this?

When you trim the Flap and Aux2 with Rockers, their visual trim positions do display on the main screen for ~1 sec, after that they display the trim positions for elevator and throttle as normal.

This is not mentioned in the manual at all.
    Also, when you activate the rockers as the proportional controls for Aux1 and Aux2, then the screen displays their actual positions for ~1 sec.

In Heli mode, they display the Hover Pitch and Hover Throttle trim positions for ~1 sec.

Comment

So far no comments from others
      Am I the last one who discovered this feature or the others just dont bother at all

Comment

i guess it doesnt really matter hehe nice discovery tho!

Comment

Originally posted by detach8
          i guess it doesnt really matter hehe nice discovery tho!
          I think many just dont care because their approach is -> Can't come out, "lut" until it come la. Basically just use without knowing what is going on.
          In this case, in fact those trim indicators for rudder,elevator ,throttle and aileron dont seem to be useful to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo
            I think many just dont care because their approach is -> Can't come out, "lut" until it come la. Basically just use without knowing what is going on.
            In this case, in fact those trim indicators for rudder,elevator ,throttle and aileron dont seem to be useful to them.
            It just a indications for you to take note.

Comment

Working...
            X