Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curtis YoungBlood Solid G Gyro

Hi, anyone have try the Curtis YoungBlood Solid G Gyro? How is the holding compare to 401, 611 and 770???

Appreciate your input.

Thanks!
    sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Originally posted by abner
    Hi, anyone have try the Curtis YoungBlood Solid G Gyro? How is the holding compare to 401, 611 and 770???

Appreciate your input.

Thanks!
    You using a DS760 right? Spartan got 770??? Share the link? You selling off your Spartan?

Comment

Its the jr G770 3D gyro

Originally posted by HotDogBun
      You using a DS760 right? Spartan got 770??? Share the link? You selling off your Spartan?

Comment

Originally posted by balance_mind
        Its the jr G770 3D gyro

Yes he is right

Comment

Originally posted by abner

Appreciate your input.

Thanks!
          Quite abit of difference from the 401 and easier to setup than the 611.

Would be perfect for upcoming 3D masters with little inclination to mess around with the tail, like yourself ! ...as it does not have a standard rate mode to setup.

...just plug in, power on, set to program mode neutral, set tail servo horn to 90 degrees, tail pitch centered. ...Voila ! ...no need to test fly and readjust anything.
          Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

I'll share my experiences since I own one.
            Just set up and fly, and man..it is solid as the name goes.

Set up just consists of loading the Model parameters e.g Trex600n, vibe, stratus(or whatever you feel your heli is closest to) . Then you set the limits for left and right, followed by setting 0deg tail pitch.

Great gyro for the price from Radio Modellers, but if you're only going to purchase only one unit w/ the G-view display, it is probably wiser to go for the Spartan DS760 since it is alot smaller.
            Don't PCW

Beam E4
            Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
            Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

not that i own one, but a good friend of mine who flew with curtis in the worlds in poland said he was wondering why curtis was using a 611 instead of his own brand. blades were definitely radix though.

was the solid g not available to the public yet during that time? or he doesn't trust his own brand of equipment for something like the worlds?
              « « « Hirobo R/F Freya Twister - 12FGh » » »

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                Quite abit of difference from the 401 and easier to setup than the 611.

Would be perfect for upcoming 3D masters with little inclination to mess around with the tail, like yourself ! ...as it does not have a standard rate mode to setup.

...just plug in, power on, set to program mode neutral, set tail servo horn to 90 degrees, tail pitch centered. ...Voila ! ...no need to test fly and readjust anything.

Woa that great news for ppl like me... electronic idoit...

Comment

Working...
                X