Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AX 2308N 1800kv Brushless Micro Motor

Guys, i just found a gem. A super duper good motor for a below 600 gram flying wing or even plane. only usd$6.95

I have a multiplexTwinjet - fitted with it.

1800kv on a 7x5 apc prop ( u may think i am over propping it, its not. It ran at max temp of 44deg and max amp of 20amp. readings from jeti spin box thru spin esc. ) using a 1300mah zippy lipo from hobby city (usd16.95) gave me 22mins flight time and 14.5mins motor run time.

go for it guys.link as below

forgot to mention that the flight performance were great !!
    Good verticals , good speed and thrust..also good slow speed handling( due light motor and batt ) its also quiet .. i have high kvs inrunners like mega and aveox, but prefer this motor for the lightweight,low cost and low C lipo batt required.

Comment

Originally posted by xrbeast
      forgot to mention that the flight performance were great !!
      Good verticals , good speed and thrust..also good slow speed handling( due light motor and batt ) its also quiet .. i have high kvs inrunners like mega and aveox, but prefer this motor for the lightweight,low cost and low C lipo batt required.
      just did a power run on watt meter - i am running 3 cell. getting 200 ish watt on full throttle
      - fhalf throttle - only 5A and from the flight this morning, it flew very well on half ( no wonder i get such long flight time)

picture of my salvaged twinjet with the new set up ( previous power system was a phasor 30/3 with 3 cell 5400mah , flew well but crashed due stupid manuevure that caused unusual attitude and crashed )

Comment

Working...
      X