Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MultiPlex Receiver and Jr9XIi

Anyone knows if the two are compatible?

Chances are no if the RX is IPD?Its something like PCM or Dual Conversion thingy.You have my freq range module?If have can try my R50 this Sat morning?

Comment

It's the other way around. Any FM Tx will work with MPX IPD if it can transmit in PPM mode. JR9XII can transmit in both PCM and PPM modes.

Hope this clears the air.

Comment

So that means IPD is actually PPM???
        I got the impression IPD is a different technology other than normal PPM that the MPX Tx transmits

Comment

Originally posted by HotDogBun
          So that means IPD is actually PPM???
          I got the impression IPD is a different technology other than normal PPM that the MPX Tx transmits
          Please read:

Comment

Ok now I understand. IPD is actually a filtering technology that dampens the glitch instead of having a PCM lockout. Am I right? I'm feeling so clever

Comment

Hmm... just thinking...

since IPD has no header, parity, etc. Then basically it has no way to identify whether a packet is valid or not. Unless, there are data checks embedded within the data stream itself. However, since the receiver is compatible with other transmitters, then it can only mean two things, it is either there is no data checked in the data stream, or the data check is not unique to Multiplex.
              Also, most receivers, will hold the last positions. Don't think it is at the TX end. I remember my Futaba 3pk need to send the data to the rx before the rx can do failsafe. Also, i tried before, using a different receiver(same frequency and band), it will not react to your input. Somehow it is a two-communication between this TX and its HRS rx.

But guys, back to my question, if JR is compatible to Multiplex, do we bind the two together as per normal?

Comment

Lets do the test this Sat. You will find out.

Comment

well, ok... Thanks.

Lets do the test this Sat. You will find out.

Comment

You don't sound excited....

Anyway, logically need to bind the RX to the chn the TX is radiating.

Comment

ha... its because I am thinking about my schedule for this saturday...

You don't sound excited....

Anyway, logically need to bind the RX to the chn the TX is radiating.

Comment

Working...
                      X