X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DX6i in singapore soon

Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

looking at the spec, DX7 still rules

Comment

btw, can the DX6i be connected to a flight simulator thru usb cable?

Comment

Originally posted by mahojazz
        btw, can the DX6i be connected to a flight simulator thru usb cable?
        For DX7 it's using the same cable as JR which is the 3mm plug. Think Dx6i should be the same.

Comment

oh, what is the name of the cable? Hitec? can get from jethobby? Can use with FMS?

Comment

oh, what is the name of the cable? Hitec? can get from jethobby? Can use with FMS?
            Yes can buy from either. You bought a DX6i? Erm i think you are better off with a DX7, someone selling a 4 months old DX7 at marketplace at very cheap. Why dont get that.

I dont think DX6i is anywhere close to what DX7 offer.

Comment

Not saying DX6i is no good, but if i can get a DX7 much cheap than DX6i, why would anyone wan a DX6i?

Why i know? I am using a DX7 and i went thru forums to check the difference. Cheers.

Comment

Haha, i intend to get DX6i, din really check out the DX7. isit the one selling at 280 for TX?

Comment

Haha, i intend to get DX6i, din really check out the DX7. isit the one selling at 280 for TX?
                  Yes bro..
                  Fixed-Wing
                  GWS Zero
                  Fliton Extra 260
                  Hacker SuperZoom 4D
                  Thunder Tiger Velocity
                  Scratchbuilt Depron Profile Extra 300
                  Thunder Tiger SuperCub (RIP - Resting In Pieces)
                  Scratchbuilt Lama Plane
                  RICCS Mirage 2000 #1 (RIP)
                  RICCS Mirage 2000 #2

Rotorcraft
                  Thunder Tiger Mini-T
                  Esky HBK2
                  Esky Lama V4 w/SuperShaft

Radio
                  JR-9XPS

Comment

ahh, i am quite tight on budget, getting the DX7 at 280 still need to get receiver, which is another 100++ more. haha, think i will wait for DX6i.

Comment

ahh, i am quite tight on budget, getting the DX7 at 280 still need to get receiver, which is another 100++ more. haha, think i will wait for DX6i.
                      Haha you get DX6i how much? I would think it's in the region of 500+ since DX7 is 599.

280 + 100 (2nd hand AR6200) = 380, hmm still can get 1 more RX lor.

Comment

Originally posted by hoppie
                        Haha you get DX6i how much? I would think it's in the region of 500+ since DX7 is 599.

280 + 100 (2nd hand AR6200) = 380, hmm still can get 1 more RX lor.
                        The dx6i is currently for sale in USA at USD$180 (about SGD$270) with an AR6200 receiver. It comes without servos though. At $270 with receiver, it beats even the optic 6 + electron 6 receiver in price!

As yet, I'm still waiting for the local pricing of the dx6i. I hope the 'premium' usually charged on us by our LHS will be platable though..

Honestly, what features would the dx6i be missing over the dx7 if one would be using it solely for helicopters?

Comment

Huh? DX6i 500+???? So Expensive? US is selling at USD179. DX6i is upgrade of DX6, tot the price should be roughly ard there. If its priced at 500, who will buy DX6i while DX7 is selling at 590 with a better RX and 4 digital servo????

I have not bought it, as i expect it to be priced competitively at 300~350 range. waiting for it to reach sg.

Comment

Originally posted by tootyful
                            The dx6i is currently for sale in USA at USD$180 (about SGD$270) with an AR6200 receiver. It comes without servos though. At $270 with receiver, it beats even the optic 6 + electron 6 receiver in price!

As yet, I'm still waiting for the local pricing of the dx6i. I hope the 'premium' usually charged on us by our LHS will be platable though..

Honestly, what features would the dx6i be missing over the dx7 if one would be using it solely for helicopters?
                            the onli difference is tat DX7 is a 7channel, dx6i is a 6 channel tx. They both have 5 pt throttle and pitch curve, except DX7 can store 3 throttle curve and 4 pitch curves while dx6i onli have 2 throttle and 3 pitch curve. DX7 got 20 model memmory, while dx6i got 10. So far thats the diff i found. Anyone got any more inputs?

Comment

Huh? DX6i 500+???? So Expensive? US is selling at USD179. DX6i is upgrade of DX6, tot the price should be roughly ard there. If its priced at 500, who will buy DX6i while DX7 is selling at 590 with a better RX and 4 digital servo????

I have not bought it, as i expect it to be priced competitively at 300~350 range. waiting for it to reach sg.
                              Hmm.......How much was DX6 selling? It should be around that price then.

Comment

Working...
                              X