Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JR9XII radio lipo pack

Wonder where u guys get your lipo pack for the above Tx. Thinking of changing it to Lipo pack instead the original Nicad batt. And need to find one with the little white connector so that it's compatible to the radio connection.

Pls advise. tks.

Look on the wife's face when visa bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

ooops ... should post under the batt and charger thread..

Comment

if u have small enough lipos that can fit, u can cut off the white connector n make it into a deans adapter. i m using a FP 1200 3s lipo left over from electric plane flying days. Fits just nice even with all the wires.

what's next?

Comment

Originally posted by viperviper
        Wonder where u guys get your lipo pack for the above Tx. Thinking of changing it to Lipo pack instead the original Nicad batt. And need to find one with the little white connector so that it's compatible to the radio connection.

Pls advise. tks.

Jet hobby do sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by hoppie
          Jet hobby do sell it.

hey Hoppie, tks. but i'm looking for a better quality lipo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazon
            if u have small enough lipos that can fit, u can cut off the white connector n make it into a deans adapter. i m using a FP 1200 3s lipo left over from electric plane flying days. Fits just nice even with all the wires.

Good idea. tks Bro.

Comment

Oops, din know that one no good. Actually TX lipo can get cheap ones because you dun really pull High Amps like what you put in heli or plane, i suppose the most is 1A, so even losy lipo will do. That's what i think, i may be wrong though

Comment

Woa high class arr bro..... Jethobby one will do la... TX dont need alot of amp....
                sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Comment

9xii Lipo

Hi Guys,

My TX LIPO went dead and my raptor XPS RX goes into fail safe, cut-throttle and landed inverted. I forgot to charge my TX lipo thus causing this freak crash . So I decided to add a LIPO warning on my JR9XII.....Set at 10V, the blue light will stay steady when LIPO is 10V. This Blue LED blinks when power on and off.....

Go to Sim Lim Tower, Basement corner shop. 5pcs of connectors = $1.

Chai

Lets' moveon.......

Comment

Originally posted by abner
                    Woa high class arr bro..... Jethobby one will do la... TX dont need alot of amp....

Bro, i dun want to plank my heli becos of the batt.. not worth it at all.. just spend a few more dollar and u save hundreds..

Comment

Originally posted by moveon
                      Hi Guys,

My TX LIPO went dead and my raptor XPS RX goes into fail safe, cut-throttle and landed inverted. I forgot to charge my TX lipo thus causing this freak crash . So I decided to add a LIPO warning on my JR9XII.....Set at 10V, the blue light will stay steady when LIPO is 10V. This Blue LED blinks when power on and off.....

Go to Sim Lim Tower, Basement corner shop. 5pcs of connectors = $1.
                      Bro, nice mod there.. where do u get the cct from..thinking of making one too.

Comment

Bro, nice mod there.. where do u get the cct from..thinking of making one too.
                        Hi, follow this link;

Discuss anything about RC electronics - Tx, Rx, Servo, ESC, BEC, FBL, NAV, Wire, Connector, Camera etc.
                        Chai

Lets' moveon.......

Comment

Thanks Bro. Just curious.. why didn't the alarm of the TX goes off when ur lipo is in low voltage condition...?

Comment

Thanks Bro. Just curious.. why didn't the alarm of the TX goes off when ur lipo is in low voltage condition...?
                            The alarm on the TX is too low for LIPO. It's meant for NIMH/NICD. I think it's set at 9V if I am not wrong. At 9V, 3S LIPO already dead. ..
                            Chai

Lets' moveon.......

Comment

The alarm on the TX is too low for LIPO. It's meant for NIMH/NICD. I think it's set at 9V if I am not wrong. At 9V, 3S LIPO already dead. ..
                              oh ic. thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                              X