Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spektrum DSM2 Futaba Module

Hi, I am thinking of getting this module for my Futaba 8UAP Transmitter and was wondering if anyone has has tried it or have any comments about it? It is retailing for around 240 USD now on quite a few online shops and I think it is about time I switched to this. Lost too many planes to interference.....

Originally posted by yoozac
    Hi, I am thinking of getting this module for my Futaba 8UAP Transmitter and was wondering if anyone has has tried it or have any comments about it? It is retailing for around 240 USD now on quite a few online shops and I think it is about time I switched to this. Lost too many planes to interference.....
    Hi, I recently went 2.4Ghz. I got the XPS module and RX from NTC. Paid S$326 for the 8 ch RX combo. So far it is working well and I am quite happy with it. Got 3 more Rx installed on my other planes - the 10 ch Rx cost $143 each. I would go for 8ch Rx but they were out of stock.

Before going for XPS I was considering all the other options including a new DX7, Futaba FASST and Spectrum. To a certain extent I was swayed by the bottom comparison table at the bottom of XPS home page http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/.

Comment

Working...
    X