Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GY611 vs LT6100

Hi,

Is there any different between this two gyro... User of the two type of gyro please share your view here. Thanks
    sigpicGround is closer than it appear...

Originally posted by abner
    Hi,

Is there any different between this two gyro... User of the two type of gyro please share your view here. Thanks
    I think that they are pretty much on par in performance but they price of the 6100 is very attractive.
    But looking competition nowadays, dont limit your choices to these 2 only.
    There's the Spartan DS760, JR 770T and CY Solid-G also.
    Don't PCW

Beam E4
    Flybarless Trex 600N VBAR 4.0 | OS50 Hyper
    Trex 700 LE | YS91SR3C

Comment

Originally posted by helirulz
      I think that they are pretty much on par in performance but they price of the 6100 is very attractive.
      But looking competition nowadays, dont limit your choices to these 2 only.
      There's the Spartan DS760, JR 770T and CY Solid-G also.

Hmm thanks for the headup... will do a web search on there few gyro..

Comment

you won't go wrong with the 6100. If you were previously interested in the 611 (which you are from you wtb thread), i think you should look at the 6100 if it is available at an attractive price. In terms of support, i think you can contact the local distributor here, which is RCS. When it was first released, i read many posts on RR and RCG regarding the 6100T, and all of them are very good. it is smaller in size and weight, but perform just as well as the 611.

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
          you won't go wrong with the 6100. If you were previously interested in the 611 (which you are from you wtb thread), i think you should look at the 6100 if it is available at an attractive price. In terms of support, i think you can contact the local distributor here, which is RCS. When it was first released, i read many posts on RR and RCG regarding the 6100T, and all of them are very good. it is smaller in size and weight, but perform just as well as the 611.

Are you speaking for Ken? well i have got myself a LT2100 previously so you can rest assure that I have faith with LT items... Just doing some home work as I currently using 401 for my R50 as you know... I will want something even better then 401...that's why i m looking at this two... (*Dont know ken saw this will give me special price for the 6100.... )

Comment

RCS = ken, yea i am speaking for the vendor. But only because if you realize, every query here regarding the logitech gyro has been well supported by RCS. So i'm pretty sure there will be good local after-sales support.

Comment

Working...
            X