• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assan 2.4

Any comments

Spec very similar to ....

Its available for sale here :

But dare not risk it, furthermore it is still not that cheap yet.

Comment

Available at that LHS at Kelantan St too ! ......dunno wat price !

....Who wanna be the guinea pig ?
      Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

shs brining in the fasst system end of the month
        Helis
        Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
          shs brining in the fasst system end of the month
          module? for futaba only or...?
          For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Originally posted by johndyl
            module? for futaba only or...?
            module and reciever combo for all futaba transmitter
            Helis
            Logo 500 3D

Comment

Tis thread is abt ASSAN 2.4, lets not OT till Futaba, ok? Keep to the topic so that others can harvest info from here.

If every thread were to OT, ppl would get blur on the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
                Tis thread is abt ASSAN 2.4, lets not OT till Futaba, ok? Keep to the topic so that others can harvest info from here.

If every thread were to OT, ppl would get blur on the topic.
                oh sorry sorry
                Helis
                Logo 500 3D

Comment

Read before you buy

Got it from their manual

The distinctive feature of our X8 is that: X8 needs signal paring on spot each time before you play. The signal paring becomes invalid after power off Tx and Rx.

Mean: every time you want to start flying, you must rebind the Rx to your Tx.

5.2. Signal paring process

b) After completion of signal paring ASSAN X8 2.4GHz Radio System, do not power off the Tx or Rx otherwise the system needs to be pared again;
                  c) If voltage supply to the Rx drops down below 4.2v in any case, Rx will lose communication with Tx.

d) When the model is out of the control range, in Rx, the led flashes slowly in red, you must shorten the distance to Tx immediately.
                  e) If unfortunately the communication is lost (no signal) during operation, ASSAN X8 2.4GHz Radio System receiver will drive the servos to the last position before lost signal.

Mean: If you lost comm with the RX. It will go to fail safe. You have to pick up your model and rebind it if the plane/heli still in one piece.

6.1. Since ASSAN X8 remote control support multi-receiver working at same time and signal paring between long distance, please make sure only receivers that you want to control are on and wait for signal paring(red LED flashes quickly) before you turn the receiver power on. If there’re other ASSAN X8 at spot, please wait till they finish signal paring (green LED constantly on) or when they are power off.

Meaning: You got to get other to switch off Tx before you can start you binding.

Thanks
                  عبد

Comment

sucks in MO.. so if i change batts, i have to bind again lor
                    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Eh, need to bind each time you change battery. That is very inconvenient for the user.
                      Just wonder why the engineers who design this systems did not think of this inconvenient to their potential customer.

....just my two cents....

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

Originally posted by BenziT View Post
                        Any comments

Spec very similar to ....

http://www.assan.cn/main/product_24Ghz.htmlbmwwheels
                        Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                        Its available for sale here :

http://www.unitedhobbies.com/UNITEDH...5&ParentCat=81suspensionbrakes

But dare not risk it, furthermore it is still not that cheap yet.
                        Planes, , and , video collection

Comment

hmmm

bro u r replying to a thread in 2007. i'm on assan now and theres no need to rebind when u change the battery. been using without any problem. not promoting anything but just from my experience. have recommended to 2 of my kakis and all 0 problem encountered

romihensem " Back In Business "

Flying is all that matters...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by romihensem View Post
                            bro u r replying to a thread in 2007. i'm on assan now and theres no need to rebind when u change the battery. been using without any problem. not promoting anything but just from my experience. have recommended to 2 of my kakis and all 0 problem encountered
                            +1

Same here ! ...I've Assan'ised my JR-11X without any problems (Module was on my trusty ole' JR-3810 previously)

I've also Assan'ised my Sanwa RD-6000 super with the Assan Hack module which have been working flawlessly for the past 2 years.
                            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Working...
                            X