Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many circuit you can make

With some skill in electronics soldering you can make many many electroincs that can be put in your RC.

Below this one link which can find in the net.
    Radio(s):
    Sanwa Style
    Futaba 4SkyPort

Plane(s):
    Flying:
    T-34 (Electric)

Do you know where can i get cheap and powerful servos? Size is not a matter as i am not going to fixed it up on any bird.

Comment

you can find many kind of motor in sim lim tower. You can tune the angle of the contact point, changing the magnet and number of winding to increase the speed or torque. the cheapest is getting you unwanted in you home appliances using DC
      Radio(s):
      Sanwa Style
      Futaba 4SkyPort

Plane(s):
      Flying:
      T-34 (Electric)

Comment

i saw some HUGE gws servos being sold at champion. these seem to have extreme amounts of torque...
        JR 9x
        Raptor 50 SE
        Raptor 90 3D
        Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
        Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
        Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

plasma,

I think i get the wrong idea, if you buying servo you can get from local hobby shop like SHS, rotor,NTC, Jet hobby or any hobby shop in singapore. For a cheap servo and good servo but no good service you can get from champ shop but "once sold no return or exchange" you can check on the spot. The spect of the servo in the local hobby shop website which can be found in the forum.
          Radio(s):
          Sanwa Style
          Futaba 4SkyPort

Plane(s):
          Flying:
          T-34 (Electric)

Comment

well, i am thinking of using a servo to unlock and lock my house door with a press of a button, just like pressing on the remote to lock your car doors. so i think its ideal for me to obtain a cheap and high torque servo, as this is purely experimental and it might not work out well.

Comment

Hi plasma,
              For locking mechanisms, u might wan to try solenoids instead of servos. u don't really need the range of positions which a servo gives. For solenoids, u send a current in to energize it to shift to one end, turn it off and it returns to the other end.
              IMHO

Failure is not final,
              Success is never ending:
              It is not the destination but the journey that matters.

Wadever the journey, keep flying!

Comment

ho ho tell me where your home. i can easily open your home with that servo to lock. ha ha ha.
                Radio(s):
                Sanwa Style
                Futaba 4SkyPort

Plane(s):
                Flying:
                T-34 (Electric)

Comment

Working...
                X